[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so out of all the people that played bloodborne only 32 percent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (873 KB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
873 KB, 4032x3024
so out of all the people that played bloodborne only 32 percent got far enough to finish the game? are you kidding me this is just sad. explain yourselves you fucking casuals
>>
>>330637160
You do know that the PS4 can take screenshots right?
>>
>ps4 includes a fucking screenshot button on their controllers
>refuse to use it
Nice one, dingas.
>>
File: bbsalt.png (529 KB, 1335x1494) Image search: [Google]
bbsalt.png
529 KB, 1335x1494
>>
>>330637229
>>330637243
Haha you fell for my bait lol
>>
File: bloodborne.png (15 KB, 858x83) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
15 KB, 858x83
Well that's not really that bad
>>
>>330637229
it's a lot easier to take a picture with my phone and post it emmidiatelly.....................
>>
>>330637160
Has nothing to do with Bloodborne.
For example, only 60% of players who bought Xenoblade Chronicles X even defeated the first enemy in the game. It's just """gamers""" who don't actually play the games they buy.

There's quite a lot of those, trust me. I know this dudebro gamer, who owns like 28 crossplats for PS4, since he doesn't own a PC, and he hasn't finished a single one
>>
Wonder how much of that 68% are people whp rented the game and thought it sucked
>>
>>330637393
I upload screenshots to twitter then get them from there to upload, probably just as if not quicker then using a phone.
Looks better too.
>>
>>330637496
I don't have Twitter or cuckbook jfc
>>
>>330637391
Yep, this is actually well above average if you look at the trophy data for other games. Even games that are "easy" have less than 1% platinum sometimes.
>>
>>330637552
Neither did I, but I made one specifically for that uploading purpose.
>>
>>330637160
I'm at Mergo's Wet Nurse, I took a detour to do the Chalice Dungeons and the DLC. I kinda want to see everything that I can in a single playthrough.
>>
>>330637229
Haha, I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>330637496
>I upload screenshots to twitter then get them from there to upload

People actually upload the image, grab it from there rather than using a flash drive to copy the image to their HDD or SSD...
>>
>>330637349
>>330637621
Trolling use to be an art form, a dumb ass does it and think they're smart.
>>
If its a video or a couple of images I will use a usb, but if I just wanna upload 1 or 2 quick images then yeah, I just use twitter.
>>
The game just gets boring fast. Much like DaS2.
>>
>>330637160
But I just killed her yesterday. Also unintentionally skipped the last boss by agreeing with Gehrman at the end of the game. Now I created a new character and try to visit the locations I missed on my first playthrough (Cainhurst, Iosefka's Clinic, Abandoned Workshop and the DLC)

Yo, do I have to eat the umbilical cords to affect the ending or just having them is enough?
>>
Funny enough, Bloodborne is the easiest ps4 game to Platinum.
>>
>>330637945
You have to eat three of them and beat gherman to fight the true last boss.
>>
>>330637997

Nope.

Second Son is by far.
>>
>>330637160
It's because it's a bad game. Sony fanboys like to shitpost about it being game of the decade but most of them couldn't even bring themselves to finish it
>>
>>330637446
>trust me
why the fuck should I
>>
>>330638165
yeah the game sucked but you gotta finish
>>
>>330637997
>>330638162
Gravity Rush Remastered is pretty fuckin' EZ
>>
>>330639036
Oh really?
I just started playing that, maybe I should platinum that game then.
>>
>>330639210
It won't even require any effort. I platinumed it and I suck at video games.
>>
>>330639210
The Platinum is literally just 100%ing the game (finding all the travelers, rare Nevi, gold rank on all challenges). None of which are too hard, and any other odds and ends you'll get naturally by going for 100%
>>
>>330637837
It's easier to troll nowadays because /bv/ forgot to don't feed the trolls.
Pretending to be retarded is easy (you)s because people feel the need to tell how you're not pretending.
Might be not interesting for you but the troll wins with any reply.

Newfags used to learn this pretty quickly but millenials love taking the bait
>>
>>330637391
>psnprofiles
That percentage is just from the people on their site with that game.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.