[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is /v/ passing the time waiting for Dark Souls 3? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: dark souls.jpg (488 KB, 1516x1758) Image search: [Google]
dark souls.jpg
488 KB, 1516x1758
How is /v/ passing the time waiting for Dark Souls 3? How do you manage to bear the wait?
>>
>>330636278
Well it wasn't that long. The series is annualized now.
>>
I'm finally getting around to platting Dark Souls 2, it's the only Souls game I haven't done

Just started NG+, all I'm missing are 6 spells and Lucatiel's equipment
>>
>>330636278

Beat DaS1 again. Doing DaS2 again with a Faith build and a Strength build. Also playing other games. Like World of Tanks and after Tuesday, Estival Versus.
>>
File: 525628.jpg (32 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
525628.jpg
32 KB, 320x305
>tfw Anor Londo
FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME IT CAN FUCKING BURN
>>
>>330638520
I did DaS 1 and 2 with pure strength builds, thinking of trying a faith build. Is combat funner when you introduce casting (I never casted a single spell in either game)
>>
>>330636278
Playing Demon's Souls for the first time. Wrecking shit with my +5 Dragon Claymore.
>>
File: 34ifqzt.gif (863 KB, 433x358) Image search: [Google]
34ifqzt.gif
863 KB, 433x358
Salt and Sanctuary comes out in a couple days, I was planning on playing that.
>>
just starting dark souls 1 for the first time never played. I'm at the gargoyles and pissed because I suck. What's the best build for maximum fun? I'm doing two handed sword but I hate feeling slow
>>
>>330636278
Playing all the other games. Division I just got and I still want to finish up, or play so many fucking games I don't have time. It's both a blessing and a curse because I literally always have something to play but I'm finding I have less and less time to actually do it.
>>
File: 1439079526797.jpg (80 KB, 562x800) Image search: [Google]
1439079526797.jpg
80 KB, 562x800
I never manage to get past Seath because I don't know how to cure the curse.
>>
playing DeS for the first time.

it's... eh... I probably need to give it more time to grow on me.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>330636523
>marketing and hype crank sales
>DaS3 massive financial success
>game is actually just more of the same
>DaS2 was actually the deathblow
>DaS3 is a death knell and people dont know it yet
>DaS4 sells even more copies
>>
>>330639294
If you aren't memeing, you go to ingward in new londo.
>>
Dgaf
>>
I am going through each of the games and 100%ing them before 3.

Currently finishing up Knights Honor and a SL1 for DaS1. DaS2 is so much easier to 100%.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.