[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games where you can be the slasher killer guy? I'd like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: MichaelMyers.jpg (22 KB, 316x240) Image search: [Google]
MichaelMyers.jpg
22 KB, 316x240
Games where you can be the slasher killer guy?
I'd like to be able to stalk some victims and catch them and hide their bodies or something, I'm not gay or anything.
>>
What are you, gay or something dude?
>>
This is every modern stealth game.
>>
Hitman series.
>>
GTA IV-V
>>
>tfw no game where you pick knife, chainsaw or pitchfork
>tfw no specializing in a weapon and getting bonuses to sneak as it levels up
>tfw no choosing quiet neighborhood, campground or courage the cowardly dog Nowhere field
>>
>>330635854
God damn, that pic is fucking creepy.
Also, that's the gayest shit I've ever heard, OP.
>>
>>330635854
Real life
>>
>>330635854
Hitman
Deus Ex
>>
>>330635854
Fallout 3 as the slasher
>>
>>330635854
There's a Friday 13th game coming out this year I believe. You get to be Jason or one of the camp counselors.
>>
>>330635854
MGS3
>>
>>330635854
Manhunt
>>
Michael Myers (Halloween 1) > Jason Voorhees > Leatherface > Michael Myers (Halloween 2 and later) > Freddy Krueger
>>
File: Friday-the-13th.jpg (198 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Friday-the-13th.jpg
198 KB, 630x420
>>330636778
>Friday 13th game
Another fucking remake
This needs to stop
There is nothing wrong with the classic game
>>
Manhunt
>>
>>330636886
I think you meant MM (H1) > Freddy > MM(H2 and later) > Jason > Leatherface
>>
>>330635854
http://www.lastyearthegame.com/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/381210/
Both of these have both slasher gameplay and victims, but neither of them are out yet.
>>
>>330636894
It's not even a remake, dumbass. Let alone the same developers.
>>
>>330637208
Joke
Your head
>>
>>330637383
It was an unfunny joke to begin with.
>>
>>330637495
I liked it. But I also enjoy Freddy Krueger's one liners
>>
>>330636894
Holy shit how about you research before spewing garbage out of your mouth. The game originally didn't even start as Friday the 13th but the guy who owns the up talked to the developers Nd he liked it so much he let them turn it into a Friday the 13th game for free they even got to hire the actor who played Jason in a bunch of the
Movies to do mocap
>>
Wasn't that game Party Hard or whatever about being a killer who gets fed up with the loud music at a party next door?
>>
>>330636894
>tfw you wanted to try this game but the AVGN said it's shit
>>
>>330635854
MKX
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.