[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that
>>
>>330622558
Mediocre
>>
File: image.png (299 KB, 347x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299 KB, 347x427
what
>>
Triforce Heroes takes a giant shit on both Zelda and Four Swords?

Only Aonuma would think a three player puzzle simulator was fun.
>>
>>330622950
Why can't the dolls have some kind of rudimentary AI or just follow you around until commanded not to? This fucking game is designed to be as tedious as possible
>>
>>330623517
>using dolls
>>
>>330622558
Dead? Probably will be in another month
>>
It's worth pirating but not paying full price
>>
Its best to play it with someone else. So far the people I played with online are pretty comfy.

But its not worth $40
Just pirate it
>>
>>330623987
People still play this?
>>
>>330622558
Great fun. I'm not sure I understand the hatred for it around here; I've been having a blast.

I'm surprised that the game's actually a decent challenge; even when your partners aren't retards. Sometimes things can go south real quick even over simple mistakes. Drabland challenges are actually pretty brutal too; I have a hard time imaging beating all of them unless I can get a group together in person or over VOIP.

Protip: If you get matched with someone named "Link;" drop out. Almost every Link I've played it was completely retarded and made the level beatable only by carrying them everywhere.
>>
>>330624629
Haven't had to wait more than 5 mins to find a group in any area on evenings.
>>
>>330622558
Great co-op game, but it lacked of replay value, that's the biggest flaw for me. It's not like a Monster hunter where I can invite some friends anytime and do some shit because there is a lot to do.
I enjoyed it a lot anyways.

I just don't get it when there is people who only hate it because
>b-but muh big zelda adventure
>>
File: WII U HAS NO GAEMS MEME.png (49 KB, 955x779) Image search: [Google]
WII U HAS NO GAEMS MEME.png
49 KB, 955x779
that wii u has no gaems and a failed console
>>
>>330625132
I couldn't find anyone for like an hour
>>
>>330623517
The game has built in emotes that relate to specific commands like "use item" and "follow me."

Are these used in the single player at all? It would have been a great solution to replace those with commands for the dolls.
>>
Insufficient communication options. Even ignoring things like voice chat, the emotes available just don't cover what's needed to deal with the retards that you play with.
>>
>>330626216
I don't think they are. The dolls are completely unresponsive unless you're carrying one
>>
outside of shitters who throw you off the edge and kids who pick clothes that have nothing to do with the level, this game is fantastic in my opinion
i've wanted online four swords for so long
>>
>make a system so that all players can communicate despite language barriers

>region lock the online
>>
>>330626687
I thought they did a decent job with the emotes. What would you have added? The only thing I've found that is hard to express is when you need to totem in a certain order (final boss was a pain in the ass because of this); would be nice if you could choose which color is shown on top of the totem.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.