[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why shouldn't I get The Division?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 460x215
So why shouldn't I get The Division?
>>
>>330622146
well, i guess if you have other responsibilities and can't afford it. That's a good reason
>>
You literally should get the division
>>
Because it's shit and has no redeeming qualities
Only cucks buy ubishit
>>
>>330622146
I've been holding off on it because I hear there's a dearth of lategame content right now, which is realistically where most people will spend the vast majority of the game
>>
>>330622146
i actually enjoyed the in game line up of players.
>>
>>330622146
How heavy are the RPG elements? Never been one for shooters, but there isn't shit to play right now.
>>
>>330622350
Yeah if you plan on power leveling I wouldn't waste your money. There's gonna be a content update next month that'll add a raid and trading system, just wait and see how that goes. I'm just taking my time though, barely hit level 19 today.
>>
Some enemies at your same level need literally 20 headshots to get killed
>>
>>330622789
what gun are you using.. i kill most enemies in 1-3 headshots with my rifle. named bosses obviously take more
>>
Piracy when?
>>
>>330622896
>Pirating an online-based game.

Wut?
>>
>>330623098
There were instances of this happening.
I just want to see if they or NVIDIA fixed that fucking shitty optimization. I suppose as a fucking end measure I can try and buy it on steam and get a refund.
>>
File: 1306992141306.jpg (47 KB, 618x502) Image search: [Google]
1306992141306.jpg
47 KB, 618x502
>>330622667
doing this familia. Just got to 13 a few minutes ago after 3 days of owning it. Taking in the sights.

But really as a New Yorker who commutes into the city and works in Murray Hill, I really bought the game to shoot niggers in a surprisingly faithful recreation of the city I work in. The Penn station entrance and the LIRR entrance is fucking uncanny. Too bad they didn't do the interior of Penn.
>>
File: 6779918430_ca7f86e33e_b.jpg (358 KB, 855x1024) Image search: [Google]
6779918430_ca7f86e33e_b.jpg
358 KB, 855x1024
>>330622146
I was hoping for a survival experience with an immersive world to get lost in, but from what I have seen and heard it looks too "video game-y" with its loot system, bullet sponge enemies, non-existent economy, and leveling/skills system.
It might still be a good game for what it is, but I have no interest in purchasing it until all the dlc content is released. I don't like playing unfinished games.
>>
>>330622540
Haven't played it myself, but from trailers and reviews and looks like the only RPG elements in the game are character levels and npc quests. I hope that's not the case because I have hope its a good game.
>>
>>330622890
>rifle
>3 shots
Wee
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.