[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Hey /v/, I've been playing a lot of dark souls 1 lately to get hype for 3. I've pretty much only played variations of strength builds, and want to try at least 1 dex. Any tips on this? Cool weapons?

General souls thread too, I guess.
>>
File: 1455210830263.jpg (82 KB, 600x820) Image search: [Google]
1455210830263.jpg
82 KB, 600x820
>>330608226
>muh guns
>>
File: 1454513423819.jpg (511 KB, 1482x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454513423819.jpg
511 KB, 1482x1080
Why are you asking here?
>>
>>330608226
>americans still need guns to feel safe

then again, the place is full of americans so it kinda makes sense.
>>
How dated is that map? I live in Kansas and I'm pretty sure you can conceal and carry without a permit and they just recently made it so you can even fucking bring them on university campuses.
>>
>>330608509
>left
>handhold bullshit
>right
>play the fucking game and get better via trial and error as its meant to be played

Yeah I know where I'm going.
>>
>>330608226
>Hurr durr let me just start some /pol/shit with a retarded op picture
>haha im avoiding da system xD
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>330608509
>getting everything served to you on a silver platter is better then to find solutions by yourself

reddit everyone, at least that way those stupid fucks will stay stupid and never learn how to solve a problem on their own
>>
File: Nark Nouls.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nark Nouls.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
>>330608428
>>330608602
>>330608654
Fuck, I posted the wrong image.

>>330608682
>>330608509
I've got about 120 hours in the game, I can play it. I've just never done anything dex related.
>>
>>330608654
>so you can even fucking bring them on university campuses

it's like you guys have something against slow news days
>>
>>330608602
Shouldn't you be more worried about migrant rape groups targeting your women to get into our affairs?
>>
File: Please to not view if from UK.jpg (22 KB, 244x325) Image search: [Google]
Please to not view if from UK.jpg
22 KB, 244x325
>>330608602
That's not all we have here.
>>
>>330608509
>poise is useful but will occasionally get you killed
bull fucking shit reddit
I was watching one of my retard friends play DaS (I'd have him summon me for bosses and I'd just sit around and watch him fight while laughing at him, occasionally accidentally taking aggro and doing a bit of damage to offset the summon health boost)
He was in full havels and literally tanked manus to death by spamming humanities and r1. Probably the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. By the end I was cheering for manus. Poise is OP as fuck.
>>330608226
Murakumo
>>
>>330608797
The game is all about shared knowledge you stupid faggot, and all those hints still can't teach you how to play the game.
>>
Step one: Git gud

Step two: Refer to step one.
>>
>>330608226
you'll think that with these laws most of america would be peaceful
a fucking third world shithole america is
>>
>>330608226
I get the want people have to carry a concealed firearm in case some nig-nogs run up on you and your girl. But open-carry is some dumb ass macho bullshit. All it does is open yourself up for being target uno when the bullets start flying. Criminals should already assume that everyone could be carrying a concealed firearm and are fine with the risk as evident by crime statistics.
>>
>>330609398
Yeah, too bad America isn't a multicultural paradise like Sweden, Germany, or Great Britbongistan
>>
>>330609217
the first time I played Dark Souls was on a pirated version, so no "shared knowledge", get fucked scrub
>>
>>330609516
Mine too, I played going in blind in a house with no internet. But I didn't find out a lot of shit until my 2nd playthrough.

Nobody knows every single thing about Dark Souls their first time through, that's what makes the game great. Stop pretending you're better than new players
>>
>>330609445
Funnily enough, most gunfags I know are rich or at least very well off, and afwaid that scawy black men are gonna break into their home, even though they live nowhere near the ghetto. Gunfags are just naturally paranoid.
>>
>/v/: intelligent debate
>>
>>330609980
Seconded. I wouldn't say that the gunfags I know are super wealth---but I doubt they've seen a nigger baring waiters/busboys/grocery baggers in the past year.

They just hate Obama and think life is a Charlie Bronson flick.
>>
>>330610175
Exactly. Like you said, it's just macho bullshit. I can understand wanting a pistol or something to have for the worst-case scenario, but arming yourself to the teeth just makes you look like an insecure faggot with too much money on their hands.

And what's funny is that a lot of wealthy people genuinely think burglars are dumb enough to break into your house in the middle of the night while everyone is there, as if thats the easiest way to rob someone.
>>
>>330608226
My Dex weapon of choice is Quelaggs Fury Blade. Build it out of any curved weapon. Mine was made from a Falchion.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.