[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Team Fortress 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 986tye6uihjtty.png (34 KB, 294x230) Image search: [Google]
986tye6uihjtty.png
34 KB, 294x230
Anyone want to suggest a pretty good spy loadout. I can't seem to find a really good spy loadout.
>>
Just play the standard loadout, it's got no gimmicks forcing you to play on a set way.
>>
L'etranger + DR. You can now live forever while not accomplishing anything
>>
>>330607308
ambassador, it's like playing a sniper who can turn invisible.
there's nothing better than giving an headshot to a scout who was chasing you, only to see him ran away with fear.
>>
Just watch Mr Paladin, and then you'll know everything from how to stairstab to matador everyone.

Obviously being one of the popular TF2 youtubers, no one watches him, so pub players will always be oblivious to your skill.
>>
>>330608889
>stairstab

only dumb fuck fall for this kind of shit. Same with facestab, just never go melee with a spy and shot him.
>>
>>330608889
>oh not the spy is running up the stairs
>WHAT COULD HE BE PLANNING
>>
>>330609703

Exactly. He's just like John Cena. You can't see him and then you're dead.

Best class
>>
>>330609703
he probably forgot his baguette upstairs, nothing more.
>>
The best loadout for Spy hands down is the loadout of a different class as you play them instead. I like the YER for Payload but stock set is fine.
>>
>>330607308

>>>/tumblr/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Fn9fozm6M

most majestic class desu
>>
>>330610502
Hello Magic Mario
how are you this evening?
>>
>TF2
>Loadout

what the fuck did they do to this great game?
>>
Default. Switch out stock revolver for Ambassador if you want.
>>
>>330607308
I play Ambassador, Cloak and Dagger, and Eternal Reward.
>>
>exit to desktop
>uninstall. Exe
>remove from library
>>
>>330611214
no. I just like bread.

https://vimeo.com/5084694
>>
>>330607308
The Spy loadout where you play as a Medic instead.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.