[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit is there ANY more forced part of a game than the 2nd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: DeusExHumanRevolutionCover.png (3 MB, 1405x2194) Image search: [Google]
DeusExHumanRevolutionCover.png
3 MB, 1405x2194
Holy shit is there ANY more forced part of a game than the 2nd boss in DE:HR?

>boss room literally has a heavy rifle with full ammo outside of it
>literally no explanation for boss other than "I guess we have to have one"

I'm not even done with the game yet but it's so obvious that they hated it.
>>
slowpoke.jpg

Boss fights were outsource to another company.
>>
The main game and bosses were done by two different teams.
>>
>>330606409
I mean the first boss at least made some sense
>>
>the Tyrants know you've traced the Eliza connection
>send Mute Goatlegs to stop you/kill Eliza
>>
>>330606227
Squeenix: make a bossu batoru
Eidos: but this is a deus ex game
Squeenix: nippon video game has bossu or it not video game, do or cut funding
>>
Which boss is the second boss? That's the one in news lady computer's room right?
>>
>>330606227
Yes, Missing Link in Director's Cut.

Missing Link is putrid garbage.
>>
>>330609149
Finally a person on the internet with correct opinion
>>
>>330608949
Yes
>>
File: 1438886794186.gif (3 KB, 241x235) Image search: [Google]
1438886794186.gif
3 KB, 241x235
>using the takedown glitch to kill robocock with a punch to the face
>>
>>330609490
I didn't know you could takedown bosses, so i fought him fairly and he was the hardest boss in the game.
>>
>>330609634
You're not supposed to be able to but there was a bug that let you use a takedown if you did it as he jumps over the walls in the room.
>>
>>330609861
I suppose it was fixed in directors cut?
>>
>>330609958
Probably but I haven't tried it.
>>
>>330608829
>but this is a deus ex game
>Yes exactry, make new Gunter
>>
>>330609634
>Namir
>hard
his AI is retarded and will do nothing but jump over the walls if you move slightly out of his line of fire
>>
I have the original DE:HR and Missing Link seperately but I haven't played it yet.

Should I get the Director's Cut instead? This thread is making me think the improvements to boss battles makes it worth it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.