[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is luck? It can't be tied to item discovery, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 609173.jpg (4 MB, 2768x1557) Image search: [Google]
609173.jpg
4 MB, 2768x1557
What is luck? It can't be tied to item discovery, because that has it's own stat. It can't be tied to getting criticals, because criticals are guaranteed by doing the necessary parrys/backstabs. What could luck possibly do?
>>
File: file.png (672 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
file.png
672 KB, 960x540
>>330602228
here you go
>>
>>330602392
does bleeding and poison capabilities mean resistance to bleed and poison or how much poison or bleed you can inflict?
>>
>>330603397
How much you inflict
>>
>>330602392
Hmm. That could be either pretty useful for certain builds or completely useless for everyone.
>>
>>330602392
Please tell me the game shows the percentage of equip load used like in DaS2, that was one of the only good changes added to 2
>>
>>330603948
yeah it shows on the equip screen. 70% is the new limit for fast roll also
>>
>>330604172
>70%
Shit dude, they WANT people to go fast.
I'm betting that it gets lowered slightly in later patches though
>>
>>330604318
i don't think so, starter knight gear is at 67% already and i guess they want all starting class to fast roll. Also it's not like everybody didn't already fast roll in DaS1 all the time. Also i hope heavier armor has higher defense bonuses, wearing heavy armor was barely noticeable in DaS1 before upgrading
>>
>>330602228
Why would you think that Luck can't be tied to item discovery and criticals?

Like, it only takes 1 second to imagine how it could work.
>>
>>330604172
>70% is new limit
>new
It was the limit in DaS2. You only had two rolls in that one, fat, and not fat. Beyond that only roll distance and stamina regen changed.
>>
>>330602228
>What is Luck ?
Baby don't hurt me.
>>
for the bluebloods of course
>>
>>330604318
Probably didn't want an item like Havels or Favor and Protection that was usually required for alot of heavy armor sets.
>>
>>330602228
>can't be tied to item discovery
>clearly is
>>
>>330602392
>Frost
What? Petrification's replacement?
>>
>>330605962
No, it works like bleed in Dark Souls 2.
Stops stamina regeneration and slows all actions for a short time on proc.
>>
>>330605962
When Frost builds up and is eventually inflicted, your stamina regen is ridiculously tiny. (About the same speed you get when holding up a shield)
>>
>>330606119
>>330606221
So if it's like 2's Bleed does this mean that Bleed has gone back to the way it was in 1?
>>
>>330606532
Naturally.
>>
>>330605182
>>330605786

Because its unnecessary for item discovery to be tied to a stat, when DaS1 did it perfectly with having humanity/2 items to boost it. Also do you not know how criticals work in DaS? There isnt a chance to crit or anything like that, you either backstab/parry/AoO or you don't, theres no chance involved
>>
>>330607014
it was also like that in BB where item discovery was attached to arcane, but there were still items to raise your discovery. Also gold coins are back for increasing drop rate for a small amount of time.
DaS1 did it better but we still don't know how important drop rates will be in DaS3
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.