[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of these video game movies you show to your son. The other,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1393539048453.jpg (137 KB, 670x481) Image search: [Google]
1393539048453.jpg
137 KB, 670x481
One of these video game movies you show to your son. The other, your daughter.
Can you choose the correct way?
>>
Show MK to daughter.

Throw SF in the trash with son.
>>
Mk to son.
Daughter gets terrible sf love story nonsense and the worse fighter.
>>
>>330586168
It baffles me how Capcom could allow Hollywood to fuck up street fighter beyond repair. I legitimately do not understand it. That movie is collegehumor.com levels of bad.
>>
>>330588628
They did the same with Resident Evil. Basically said do whatever the fuck you want, just give us some profits.
>>
The day I showed you the Street Fighter movie was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
>>
>>330586168
Show them both MK, Throw SF in the garbage where it belongs.
>>
I knew Street Fighter would be shit the moment they called Vega "General Bison".
>>
>>330588917
>underrated post
>>
>>330586168
>Bisonopolis
>>
>>330588628
Whatever dude, Street Fighter is an awesome movie.
>>
Well I'm not having a son, i want a sexy daughter, and she's getting the mortal kombat treatment. I'll point at Johnny Cage and tell her she can grow up to look that good if she starts training RIGHT. NOW.
>>
>>330590596
To make your daughter sexy you want her to look like a dude?
>>
>>330590596
>I want my daughter to be sexy so I'll force her to look like Johnny Cage

I suppose it is the current year.
>>
>>330590664
>>330590746
You wouldn't Johnny Cage? Are you sure you're comfortable in your sexuality?
>>
SF is a fun ass movie I don't care what anyone says.
>>
>>330591079
>wants to fuck Johnny Cage
>but only if he doesn't have a penis

Pretty clear who the sexually confused one here is, dude.
>>
Marathon both with Super Mario Bros. The Movie.
>>
>>330591442
>>but only if he doesn't have a penis
I'll love my daughter even if she has a penis. She just has to wear sunglasses and no shirt and also sign autographs.
>>
>>330589221
>Being this much of an autist.

Just call them boxer claw and dictator like everybody else.
>>
>>330590596
>>330591079

>I want to fuck my sexy ripped daughter who looks like Johnny Cage

What?
>>
>>330590576
Fuck off. I turned on this movie as soon as I saw this thread and I'm angry as fuck. This movie fucking sucks
>>
Does the MK movie still hold up? I watched Postal about a week ago and that movie was a lot worse than I remember.

>inb4 Uwe Boll
>>
>>330592278
no u
>>
>>330592903
It's nice if you like the old Mortal Kombat games. The costumes and moves are accurate and the story is pretty minimal. You'll piss my pants every time I see the skull in the beginning though
>>
>>330590576
Only in a Plan 9, its so bad it turns out funny kinda way.
>>
>>330586168
mk to son
sf to daughter (hopefully she'll turn out be like kylie)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.