[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Class?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 350px-Demoman_taunt_laugh.png (125 KB, 350x352) Image search: [Google]
350px-Demoman_taunt_laugh.png
125 KB, 350x352
Alright /v/, who is your favorite class in Team Fortress 2 and why?

Mine is the Demoman because there are so many different ways to play and he never gets boring, also, the Grenade Launcher and Stickybomb Launcher kills are really satisfying and as you play, you build up your skill.
>>
Pyro because she is OP.
>>
>>330575189
>She
>>
Scout because I like going fast.
>>
>>330574905

I have no favorite, I love to play them all and I like the character designs and personalities of each one of them.
>>
>>330574905
Demo is mine too but I don't like using stickies in pubs too much since I do too well with them granted thats not hard to do. I like playing Loose Cannon, Targe, Eyelander or Loose Cannon, Sticky Jumper, Bottle.
>>
File: 1372219238019.png (26 KB, 114x184) Image search: [Google]
1372219238019.png
26 KB, 114x184
>Playing Team Fortress 2
>2016
>>
I enjoy playing spy, shame he's fucking useless
other than that scout probably
>>
File: 1452315762569.gif (479 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1452315762569.gif
479 KB, 320x180
>>330574905
Soldier, when you get off a nice rocket jump and rain some death from above is the best. Never not useful, always a threat, crits are fair and balanced

Engineer is a close second, especially when I have a competent team that lets me build agressivly
>>
Quick question: am I the only one who starts laughing when doing well as Spy?
>>
>>330574905
demoman because he's the most versatile class. He can defend chokepoints, demolish through sentry nests, kill snipers with long arcing projectiles, and he has the highest DPS for any range
>>
I think the second people get a sword, they completely forget about the usefulness of sticky bombs. That's the reason people think Demo is so shitty.
>>
>>330576967
I liked using my sword because I couldnt rely on stickies anymore and had to get gud with the grenades. Now I go back to stock set and its the best of both worlds minus charging
>>
File: 1416146304689.png (5 KB, 345x283) Image search: [Google]
1416146304689.png
5 KB, 345x283
Put 1600 hours into the game, favorite class was the Spy. It was so much fun to get behind people when they least expect it and get backstab chains on unsuspecting groups of enemies. It's a real shame that as time went on EVERYBODY wanted to play as the Sniper and Spy, and classes like Medic and Engineer kind of fell by the wayside. Medics are probably the single most important class to win the game, but almost nobody plays as him.
>>
Soldier because once you learn to rocket jump/skip and you actually aim you can take down other classes effortlessly.
>>
File: hysteria.jpg (5 KB, 123x150) Image search: [Google]
hysteria.jpg
5 KB, 123x150
Engie and heavy are the most fun in my opinion

Pyro and medic if my team is shit and I want to win
>>
>>330577184
medic is overpowered especially with sniper
>>
>not playing scunt
>>
>>330574905
My favourite is Medic. I find watching the enemy team getting mowed down by a good heal target incredibly satisfying, especially if it's during a well-timed über / kritz.

>>330576953
I laugh when I do well too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.