[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>race to the end game in MMO >DEVELOPERS THIS GAME SUCKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: CJdSyUV[1].jpg (65 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
CJdSyUV[1].jpg
65 KB, 530x600
>race to the end game in MMO
>DEVELOPERS THIS GAME SUCKS I'M BORED
>>
Destiny in a nutshell
>>
>>330574214
console fag detected
>>
>>330574141
mmo players say that wow killed the genre, but the real reason is that they cant take their 'wow glasses' off while playing other mmos and then call it bullshit
>>
>>330574214

You didn't have to race in destiny. You get to max level in no time at all.
>>
Isn't there a comic about how some faggot ruined MMOs for everyone?
>>
>>330574825
Excellent deduction skills
>>
>>330576036
Thank you Watson.
>>
>>330575470
everyone has been brainwashed by wow by thinking "end game content" needs to be multiple instances instead of what black desert online is doing where you can do just about anything.
>>
>>330574141
When you're paying a monthly subscription, it's not suprising if you'd want to not waste time.
>>
If the pre-end game stuff was enjoyable then people wouldn't race to the end. I raced to the end in Guild Wars 2 because the game was so fucking boring and bad after a few hours and I was desperate to convince myself the game was still great. I couldn't know for sure until I got to the end.

The game is entirely terrible through and through by the way.
>>
>>330578245
have you tried eso? i
ve been getting into it and enjoying so far, i feel like im in no rush to max level and just enjoy the scenery, craft things, and run dungeons
>>
>>330574141
Mmos don't start until you reach level cap.

If game companies don't see that, they should stick to single player offline campaigns
>>
>>330578849
take those damn wow goggles off you dumb cunt, you are the reason the genre may die
>>
>>330574141
>le take your time and enjoy the low level shit
>it doesnt matter in 2 levels

Why wouldn't you? The end game is there for a reason, because its how to progress in an MMO. If you want to make a story rich game then make an offline RPG and save yourself the hundreds of millions it costs to make an MMO.
>>
>>330578849
I've been feeling this exact problem. It seems people want to get to the end and play endgame, and only after go back and explore the world and the quests.

Can an mmo be made in a way that satisfies this thinking, or are we stuck?
>>
>>330579248
oh god you are stupid, the leveling is a part of the progression. why would you do raids in one tier when it becomes irrelevant in the next one?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.