[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Riot was to finally a make a game other than shitty LoL but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: league-of-legends-thresh.jpg (61 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
league-of-legends-thresh.jpg
61 KB, 1191x670
If Riot was to finally a make a game other than shitty LoL but using LoL's characters (the only good part), what would it be?
>>
>>330562589
probably an rpg
>>
Considering they recently bought that fighting game developer that was making Rising Thunder, a fighting game.
>>
mmo
>>
A fighting game. Fighting games are famous for sexy characters, League is most known for it's sexy characters.
>>
>>330562589
Riot acquired stonehearth from radiant. They plan on making it a mmo trust me.
>>
>>330562589
Real time strategy game with a full campaign ;_;
>>
>>330562589
LoL2
>>
Maybe they should make a game with an actual game engine
>>
League of Legends virtual reality. They will retcon the lore again to include summoners. Everything will be virtual reality and you will take control of your champions body. It will be the same ol moba formula gameplay wise except you will have a lot more control over your character. How the hell you buff/nerf anything in a gamestate like that is beyond my knowledge.
>>
Reminder that Riot was once prototyping a TCG based on LoL.
>>
>>330562589
Wouldn't mind a fighting game. Lots of characters to pick for the roster.
>>
Probably a game where they rip off chracters and dumb down the mechanics of said game
>>
File: 1442258023921.jpg (418 KB, 800x825) Image search: [Google]
1442258023921.jpg
418 KB, 800x825
/v/ what faction would you play if LoL was an MMO?

I'd be Targon for sure.
>>
Remember when riot said they were unconcerned with originality then retconed the statement.
Remember how lol is owned by some shitty chinese company
>>
>>330568475
Remember how Riot said 6300 IP wasn't going to be the standard price of champions on release.

I guess it was accurate, since they created a tier above it.
>>
>>330568063
Demacia so i could punish the unjust Noxians and purge the filthy Void dwellers
and because Quinn
>>
>>330568063
Void, because Malzahar is my jam and he's essentially a Shadow Priest. Or at least what I remember them being when I left around the Wrath era.
>>
Overwa-I mean League of Watchin'
>>
>>330562656
Ya know?

I'd be for an RPG by Riot.

But it will probably suffer lore-wise. Seriously, one of the reasons that LoL is getting a backlash is because of the retcons and certain characters being uninspired.
>>
>>330569357
Watchover?
>>
>>330567209
they bought out rising thunder a ftp fighting game. it gets shut down in a few weeks. RIP
>>
>>330562589
>league of legends thresh
>thresh
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.