[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it to be rich and buy all the games in time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 49-rich-and-poor-300x300[1].jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
49-rich-and-poor-300x300[1].jpg
14 KB, 300x300
How is it to be rich and buy all the games in time?
>>
>>330532685

Pretty neat, but I honestly don't even play all the games I have. I haven't even gotten to MGSV which I preordered.
>>
>>330533076
you bought them and haven't played them or didn't ?
>>
I get 1300$ a month, and two thirds of that goes to bills/rent/food, and I STILL can get all the games I want on time.

You don't have to be rich, you just have to be not retarded with money
>>
>>330532685
Really boring this generation, since "all the games" means "games you already played a few years ago."
>>
>>330534145
no, the 2016 games
>>
File: 1454219145216.png (58 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454219145216.png
58 KB, 557x605
>not rich but not poor
>can comfortably afford brand new game a month and still have $$$ for other nice things
>there's only about 1 game a month that I want anyway
>>
>>330534142
>spending money on games
you are absolutely retarded with money
>>
>>330534142
That's roughly what I get. Too bad bitches are retarded and now I have a kid living with me.
>>
>>330534972
>says the kid who can't get a job yet
>>
>$24000/year
>buy games

>friend makes $110000/year
>pirates every game

he is not happy with his job like at all though
>>
>>330535020
>>330534142
What are your careers
>>
>>330535095
They're shills and shitpost during breaks
>>
>>330535095
I test printers for HP for slightly less than 10 bucks an hour. Shit job, but it gets the bills paid.
>>
I make 40k a year in a town where the average household income is 32k. I own a house, I own a sports car and I still pirate all of my games.
>>
AAA shit isn't even worth pirating.
>>
Its fun for the 10 minutes a night I can play before I realize that I have to sleep so that I can work for 12 hours the day after.

Short answer: its alright.
>>
>Can't afford ~80 dollars every month

Kick that crack habit and you'll be fine.
>>
>wasting money on shit you can get for free

>paying for plastic boxes
>>
>tfw gold plated ps4
>>
>in time

I don't get it. Do games expire or something?
>>
Pretty good.

I don't regret pirating one fucking second, between the shitty ass cracks and malwares, i'm glad i can purchase my games now. Plus, now that games use Denuvo...
>>
>>330532685
You get so many you don't know where to start.
>>
the only game i've gotten on time now that i think about it is Fallout 4 and Batman Arkham Knight.
Arkham Knight came with my GPU. that GPU was a stupid deal because WB gifted everyone who got Arkham Knight on time the entire BamHam collection.

other than that, i'm putting off buying Xcom 2, Witcher 3, Hitman, and Rainbow Six: Siege even though i know i want them.
honestly even if i was rich i wouldn't be buying games on launch like that.

studying and waiting to see if a game is worth the purchase has become a ritual now.
>>
>>330535749
can you play battlefield mp ? no!
>>
Vidya is just about the only thing that makes me happy anymore. Why not put my money into the industry I actually care about?
>>
>>330532685
You just end up wasting it on shit you'll never touch
>>
>>330532685
>Rich using tk to pick things up
>Poor using hands to pick things up
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.