[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to Pliskin, anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pliskin.jpg (39 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
pliskin.jpg
39 KB, 1280x1024
Whatever happened to Pliskin, anyway?
>>
He punched in the world code and went to go have a smoke.
>>
died on mt.silver
>>
And then he went home to become a family man.
>>
>>330522293
Funfact: Pliskin in actually Solidman Snake, Solid Snakes brother, That explains why Raiden calls him snake by the end of MGS2 and how he knows so much, Solid told him
>>
>>330522293
Otacon handed him the Helicopter and told him to return to his base before things got hot
>>
>>330522293
He left the Big Shell with Octagon
>>
>>330522293
Pliskin is Solid Snake. Solid Snake never died on that tanker, the patriots stole arsenal gear for themselves and blew the tanker into the water. They framed Solid Snake for it afterwards and procaimed him dead.
>>
>>330522293
Pliskin is pretending to be Solid Snake for the rest of the series. The real Solid Snake died on that tanker.
>>
>>330522583
Come on at least make your theory seem believable.
>>
>>330522583
That's fucking stupid.
>>
he returned to seal team hq and joined seal team six which later infamously killed and disposed of oasama bin laden
>>
>>330522583
fuck off retard
>>
>>330522583
you fags are as bad as the mgsv cut content theorists I swear
>>
>>330522583
it wasn't funny the first 1000 fucking times
>>
>>330522583
post yfw Kojima would make this canon if he was still at Konami
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.