[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Scout was actually the Spy all along, why did he flip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Scout.png (359 KB, 585x410) Image search: [Google]
Scout.png
359 KB, 585x410
If the Scout was actually the Spy all along, why did he flip out at seeing *himself* fucking Scout's mother?

>Valve
>Quality writing

I know they aren't good at it, but this is inexcusable.
>>
XD
>>
Because he's playing the role of the scout and trying not to be revealed as the spy
>>
But if Scout was Spy, then who was phone?
>>
>>330462860
You stupid or something?
He's pretending to be scout, that's what scout would do.
>>
Some weak bait mate, but I'ma take the hook anyway.

If he wasn't surprised to see that, it would probably make the blues suspicious of him.
>>
Because he's either acting, or he was fucking Scout's Mom too and didn't realize she was cheating on him.
I know you people are autistic so I guess I should expect you not to understand simple subtlety, bit fucking hell /v/
>>
>>330462860
scout got backstabbed during the red spy's monologue
>>
>>330462860
Because he didn't know the Blu Spy was taking pics. He's not acting there.
>>
>>330463143
>this post

fucking hell, /v/, indeed.
>>
He's upset someone outspied him and took pictures of him in a sensitive moment
>>
>>330463143

Out of curiosity, answer this little quiz
>who was shown to be fucking the mom in the photos?
>Who is disguised as the BLU Scout?
>>
File: 440_screenshots_2016-03-08_00002.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
440_screenshots_2016-03-08_00002.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1080
>9 years ago (FUCK)
>I'm 11 or 12
>See the meet the shorts and get reall interested in the game
>The Orange Box is the first game I get for the 360
>Play the FUCK out of TF2
>Rumors begin to spread in the 360 community that we're fucked and there will be no updates
>Mass exodus occurs
>My TF2 buddies and I all migrate to PC to get the new shit

It's pretty much what got me into legitimate PC gaming. I made so many good memories with TF2. Making skins on game banana, getting hype as fuck when the new updates were coming out, hanging out with friends in retarded servers.

TF2 is still great, and I still play it regularly, but fuck, nothing beats the way it was back in the old days, despite whatever mechanical improvements they may have made.

>TFW comp
>>
>>330464880
>tfw I did that exact same thing
I had the free Live bug too

And I'm older faggot
>>
>>330464880
I bought the orange box on 360 to replay half-life 2 and play TF2, and knew nothing about portal.
That was the best way to experience portal. I feel nothing but the deepest sympathies for anyone who played it after dealing with nonstop memes about it and all that shit
>>
Because that's how an effective spy maintains their cover
>>
>>330462860
>Autism
>>
>>330464254
>>330463813
This. He just discovered that someone had secretly taken lewd photos of him and his love interest. IMO he was genuinely shocked and irritated rather than just playing a role, even if his reaction appeared conveniently in-character for that too.
>>
fuck you memerkel >>330462961
>>
I don't understand why people like TF2
>>
>>330465870
Fuck historical revisionists, Orange Box was magical:

>Playing EP 2 for the first time
>TF2, out of nowhere
>Portal, out of nowhere
>That fucking Left 4 Dead secret teaser trailer if you idled at the main menu long enough
>>
>>330466930
damn good bang for my buck for my first 360 game.
>>
>>330466930
fuck, the maps
Dustbowl, 2Fort, Gravel Pit, Well, Hydro, Granary; I never got the hate for Hydro desu
>>
>>330468346
Too many tunnels senpai.
>>
>>330462860
Are you retarded?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1011 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1011 KB, 245x245
>>330462860
>>
>>330466930
>Orange Box will be 9 years old this October
no image to sum up my agony
>>
>>330468346
hydro had a lot of stalemates but i'm sad we get no more territory control maps.

as far as maps go i really liked the way it was designed.
>>
File: 1456275613488.gif (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1456275613488.gif
2 MB, 512x384
>>330463143
>>
>>330468884
I'm getting old, I haven't even opened a videogame today and I've drank coffee and already made a cocktail
>>
>>330466861
Characterization of the classes. Basically most multiplayer shooters has the person you're playing as as some random soldier who doesn't say anything. Ultimately you don't connect with them as anything more than an as a avatar of you the player. Compare that to TF2 where the classes laugh when they kill people, scream when they die painfully, or compliment other classes. They feel less like a drone and more like a person. The meet the team videos while trailers always tried to drive this aspect home. That they were more than random soldier guy, the TF2 classes were people.
>>
>>330470551
there a theory out there saying that we're all playing clones, should be pretty much canon, atleast it is for me. it's named the respawn hypothesis and it's pretty much amazing :)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.