[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DayZ SA wont launch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (142 KB, 883x779) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
142 KB, 883x779
Hey guys i would really appreciate some insight on this problem with a game i used to thoroughly enjoy (650+ hrs)

A few months ago i installed wondows 10 and everything ran fine, but suddenly my dayz wouldnt launch, it says running, syncing, and then abruptly stops the process and is as if i never tried launching in the first place.

ive tried multiple "solutions" from many different forums including un installing and re installing both steam and the game, running them both and individually as an administrator, and nothing :(

the error message is very misleading and i have no idea what to do about it (pic related) if anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: fuck.png (83 KB, 1188x689) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
83 KB, 1188x689
2/2
>>
>>330436248
You have to wait 3 years while they redesign the .exe image for the Windows 10 version
>>
>>330436408
so what do u reccomend i should do in the time i have now, kind of want to play before the full game comes out. if it ever does.
>>
>>330436478
Post this to dayz subreddit. You will get better answers there
>>
>>330436582
link ?
>>
Google the error message, you mouthbreathing retard.
>>
>>330436656

Link? Fucking google it you fuck. I hope you never it working you retarded fuckwit. How can you be so fucking dense?
>>
>>330436883
meant a link forum to a already resolved issue with a similar problem, simmer down
>>
>>330436952
not even that dude but you need to put in some work yourself you ass.
>>
I have no idea, i thought i was going to have massive issues when i installed Win10 but it just werk'd. Maybe try forcing DX9 or launching in windowed?
>>
>>330437547
add me on steam and lets talk more in depth im not the most tech savvy (obviously)

steamcommunity . com/id/byPolah/
>>
>>330436248
sent :^)
>>
>>330437730
Open launch parameters in Steam and add -d9 and -w separated with a space, i'm at work so i can't.
>>
>>330436248

>Windows 10

That's your problem. Sorry, anon.

>>330436478
>>330436656
>>330436952

Actually I just read your posts, so I'm not sorry, and if I ever met you in DayZ, I hope I shot you right in the face.
>>
>>330436248

works for me
>>
fixed nvm
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.