[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I buy?, also, the name of it, please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: PCvsCONSOLE.png (60 KB, 1504x810) Image search: [Google]
PCvsCONSOLE.png
60 KB, 1504x810
What should I buy?, also, the name of it, please
>>
>>330427910
A PC gaming
>>
>>330427910
mind of your own
>>
>>330427910
Pc, PS4, 3ds, wiiu, xbox one, vita. In that order.
It's not about which is the best but exclusives.
>>
Just look at the picture, it's the same shit only pc is cheaper.
>>
>>330427910

Nice vague as fuck thread you piece of shit. How about you remake the thread and make a coherent statement about what you're asking.

I swear, 80% of the people who make threads should just fucking lurk.
>>
>>330427910
Why does the PC explicitly depict a controller?
>>
>>330430023
Because its a platform of choices
>>
>>330430023
because console comes with kinect.. so you are the controller, anon.
>>
>>330427910
With a PC you can play/emulatealmost any old game of older platforms in the history of gaming and access to mods.
>>
>>330428314
>I swear, 80% of the people who make threads should just fucking lurk.
That's the intent, I think. Stirring up shit.
After all, a deal is a deal, anon.
>>
>>330427910
you should buy the left one

it's called PC Gaming
>>
>>330427910
Video games are for losers

Grow the fuck up and get a job and fuck bitches
>>
>>330431227
My gf is living with me and she has no problem with me playing video games.
>>
Pc unless all your friends are on console
>>
Both, you underaged fuck
>>
>>330431773
Im sure she doesn't have any problems with a cuck paying her bills while Tyrone horse fucks her while you are playing video games
>>
>>330427910
Consoles, unless you like obscure indie shit and petitions for better games.
>>
>>330427910
>Backward compatibility
>Exclusives
Pick one anon
>>
whatever have the most games you are interested on it
are you mentally challenged?
>>
>>330427910
here's the thing anon.
PC gaming WAS great, so if you get a pc you will get to play a shitload of awesome outdated games but now, you need high end parts to play games with almost no optimisation and are also on console

Console gaming is something that adapts as you adapt, you get to play with friends and have a great time BUT you will feel like there is nothing enjoyable to play at times even though there is a fair amount of variety.
>>
Japanese games: PS4
Western games: PC
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.