[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid who had his parents play 'Zanarkand' at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 0DFk4wN.jpg (239 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
0DFk4wN.jpg
239 KB, 1280x1024
>that kid who had his parents play 'Zanarkand' at his funeral
>>
That's a great idea, anon.
>>
>>330387918
What the fuck is wrong with his face
>>
>that kid who had his parents decorate his casket with sonic the hedgehog characters
>>
>>330388041
What the fuck is wrong with YOUR face
>>
>>330387918
>that kid who had his body found
>>
File: tumblr_mtih61oOAt1saa2xao1_500.gif (754 KB, 450x229) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtih61oOAt1saa2xao1_500.gif
754 KB, 450x229
>that kid who said he was gonna shoot up the school but you knew he was too much of a pussy to do anything
>>
>>330387918
It's actually a pretty great piece anon. Not sure what the issue with that would be.
>>
File: spurdo.jpg (93 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.jpg
93 KB, 1060x404
>that kid who died before his parents
He was a better person than me. I'm tired of seeing better people than me dying.
>>
>That man who had WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU playing at his funeral

Gonna do this, I swear.
>>
>>330387918
>That kid dies
>It Ain't Me starts playing
>>
Honestly i would love to put this in my wedding
I wonder if my wife would agree if i dont day its from a game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFXZ618pU_0
>>
>that kid who buried his head in sand trying to be a 'Nurutu sand ninja'
>>
>>330390086
like a remastered version?

I like this also

https://youtu.be/drdQExvXuJo
>>
>>330390561
Of course, pay an orchesta to learn and play the song, i really would love it.
>>
>>330390671
kek, I was literally imagining a wedding dj playing that song
>>
File: Tidus-with-No-Head.jpg (128 KB, 594x711) Image search: [Google]
Tidus-with-No-Head.jpg
128 KB, 594x711
>that kid who mistook an explosive device for a sportsball
>>
>>330390752
Are you kidding me? that would shit.
How expensive can it be anyways? go to a college, and hire the entire music club or something, i wouldnt play a proffesional, too expensive i think.
>>
File: islam2.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
islam2.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>that kid who brought a welcome refugee sign to school, then got raped by a muslim refugee
>>
>>330390862
I still can't believe that's canon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.