[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your predictions for TES VI?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 13111610.jpg (228 KB, 2050x750) Image search: [Google]
13111610.jpg
228 KB, 2050x750
Here are mine :
> 3 major cities.
> 400 NPCs in total
> Fallout 4 dialog system
> Dubbed PC, with imposed background in the tutorial.
> Still no attributes and 3 "skills" : Combat, Magic, Stealth
> 40 spells
> Only one piece of armor for all your body
> Only one type of armor (no light or heavy armor anymore)
> The only melee weapons will be swords, claymores, and daggers for stealth characters. Everybody love swords, so why should they put something else?
> The encumbrance is removed
> You can no longer walk, just jog and sprint.
> Vampirism and lycantropy no longer have maluses.
> 5 (then 6) joinable factions : main quest + fighters, mages, thieves, and a binary choice between two faction which give you the same quests. You will have to join them all to finish the main quest. The Dark Brotherhood will be added in the first DLC.
> You become the leader of each faction in 4 hours.
> No horses, they are useless with the fast travel.
> Alchemy working with recipes.
> Even more simplified enchantments.
> Assassin's Creed-like geolocation, with several arrows on your way, one after other, to be sure you don't go out of the way, and don't get lost. The spell "Clairvoyance" is now available for all characters from the beginning of the game, and costs almost no MP.
> Children, but also old people, homosexuals and dogs are unkillable, and you get a "Game Over" screen if you try to kill them, it's so immoral to want to do this. Half of NPCs who are not in one of these categories are marked as essential, and are unkillable too.

Do you have other predictions?
>>
>>330386592

I'm fairly sure they're going to get rid of Combat, Magic and Stealth too. Probably make some stupid faggy universal perk system.
>>
>>330386592

>Only 1 skills: Hurting
>Only 1 faction: Quest Guild
>1 mayor "city"
>2 villages with 3 houses + inn
>Half the side of Skyrim
>5 dungeons that are the same, just recolored
>>
>>330386592
Who gives a shit
/v/ will call it shit
>>
File: 1456617278733.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1456617278733.gif
1 MB, 245x184
>>330386592

>1 Major city
>No more exploration, too hard
>Dialogue options are now only 2 options, Yes (not angry) and Yes (angry)
>No more alchemy
>No more enhancements
>Only 1 dungeon, everytime you take a quest (1 is the limit) the dungeon changes layout and locations inside. You can only walk around in the town as a hub and the dungeon is outside
>Only 5 spells
>Skip battle button
>Giant text all over the screen saying where you have to go and what you have to do
>A npc called Todd is walking around, the only thing you can do is jerk him off and praise him
>Can't kill npcs anymore
>You only have a healing potion and a mana potion now and they share a 1 min cooldown
>No more gear to find, you press the upgrade button and get a better tier armor
>Same goes for your weapon, you can only pick Sword, Dagger and Staff and you upgrade them in tiers
>Shouts replaced with an insta kill AOE kill that can be used every 5 min
>You can now pilot Dwemer "mechs" that are like the power armors from F4
>
>>
It'll be good.
TES games do one good one bad
1 bad
2 good
3 bad
4 good
5 bad
so 6 has to be good
>>
>>330386592
Well this is a delightful thread
I'll be leaving now
>>
>>330386592
i wouldn't say Oblivion was that bad
>>
oblivion was a dumber game than the previous but man it was the ultimate in comfy gaming
>>
>>330388023
>morrowind was bad
>oblivion was good

Consider suicide.
>>
>>330387913

Honestly sounds like a Jrpg
>>
>>330388437
it's literally just a worse daggerfall
>>
File: 1455396997443.jpg (20 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1455396997443.jpg
20 KB, 456x456
if the Dragonborn expansion was anything to go by I think the next TES will be good, it corrected a lot of Skyrim's mistakes
>>
>>330388535

Eh... no?
>>
>>330388598
prove me wrong then
>>
As part of my nursing school, I had to spend an entire day with special-needs adults in adult daycare. We do this to increase our "exposure" to different kinds of patient populations. This adult daycare was run kind of like a school - the "students" got to pick their own classes, and the parents/caretakers got to have a few hours of freedom while the "students" went to "college."

The entire time, not one of the special needs adult focused on the lesson or activity on hand. During art class, they played with Yu-Gi-Oh cards. During computer class, they watched episodes of Bleach and High School Musical. During photography class, a 40 year old woman showed us pictures of her X-Box and raved about how good she was at online play. A 35 year old man showed us pictures he took of the movie Deadpool that he took while he was in the theater, watching the movie. That got the entire class talking about Deadpool and how super awesome cool everyone thought he was.

It was then that I finally understood. American entertainment is literally pandering to the lowest denominator. Not even the lowest "common" denominator. Just the lowest denominator.
>>
>>330388642

Well how about you prove yourself right, since you made that questionable claim.
>>
>>330388023

>Morrowind bad?

I'm going to guess you were born after 2001.
>>
>3 types of magic: Healing, destruction, manipulation.
>3 races: Humans, elf and furry.
>5 gender options.
>No dialogue options.
>No mod support - ever!
>>
>>330389070
does Fallout 4 have mod support yet?
>>
>>330386592
lmao, this fucking image

>arena
>daggerfall
>in depth, hard to play, """""""complex""""""" games
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.