[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taco-Baal-048
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (757 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
757 KB, 800x600
Taco-Baal-048
>>
Is it back up yet? I can't get the patch. This better not fucking break my Hero Editor or I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>330386538
>gem activated

WHAT THE FUCK DID THIS EVEN DO? ANYTHING?
>>
> Hear a rune drop.
> Suddenly every single item disappears.
>>
File: frog.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>i rush 4 forge
>tfw he picks up the rune
>>
>>330386684
moo
>>
>>330386538
i never understood why people didn't use that chat function for trading
they either opened trade games, where you can only talk with 7 other people, or made a game for one specific trade
now people just do it over d2jsp and all the games are bot runs
fucking hell, but its still better than the vast majority of games these days
>>
>>330386684
its been nearly a decade since i worked at blizzard and in all this time the true nature of the gem has not been discovered. i am under oath not to ruin the surprise but i wouldnt anyway since its been fascinating all these years reading and listening to the speculations around it. i wager the crew will take the secret to the grave with them as well. but here's a hint for the conspiracy anons: the gem does not create a gem shrine when active; shrines are random period. the gem, however, does have a function outside of the game while you play connected to an official server. i wonder what would happen if a certain number of players all logged on around the same time and all turned their gems on while equipped with a certain popular accessory...?
>>
>>330389371
2/10
>>
>>330389371

...mind blown.

Can you tell me what perfect gem activated does? Or how many players? 666?
>>
>>330386684
It doesn't do anything. They put it in for this exact reason. Someone would've mined the data already if it did.
>>
>>330389591
ah-ah, spoilers! ;)
>>
>>330388534
Because when the game was fresh, rare items were the most valuable items and their stats were random. It's much quicker to show someone the items in the trade window instead of writing down all the shit and spamming the chat, which can get you banned.

Fuck runes.
>>
>>330386684
>>330389371
Doesnt do fucking anything, as you can click it even when you are disconnected.
Its not tied to a server
Therefor, its just eyecandy
>>
>>330388534
What? There were trade channels where people spammed their wtb and wts.
>>
>>330389371

Do we need to beat bowser with punches only and collect every coin in bob-omb battlefield 500 times in a 12 hour period as well?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.