[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite board on 4chan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite board on 4chan.
>>
1>2>3

Debate me.
>>
>>330375837
boring opinion
>>
>>330375837
2>1>3

1's combat is a mess and as a result the game doesn't hold up today as well as it could.
>>
File: 1456255802174.png (51 KB, 228x250) Image search: [Google]
1456255802174.png
51 KB, 228x250
>>330375837
Uhhhhhhh, that's pretty much what everyone thinks so there's nothing to even debate.
>>
I shot Wrex

Did I do it wrong?
>>
Your an idiot and you look stupid
>>
>>330376259
Yes.
Absolutely.
One of the worst things you can do.
>>
>>330376304
>your an idiot
>>
>>330376259
only if you plan to cure to genophage in 3

if you don't you only end up killing Wrex later
>>
>>330376413
I never played 3, lost interest during 2
>>
M-Me too.
>>
>>330376259
You did good
>>
>>330375837
2-3-1, actually.

>Gameplay

Inarguably 3, the entire formula was perfected by that game and led to a great multiplayer which absolutely nobody expected. Anyone who disagrees with this is objectively wrong.

>Storyline

I'll give this to 1, has a tighter plot than 3 and doesn't feel ultimately irrelevant like 2.

>Set Pieces

3, easily. Rannoch and Tuchanka are only rivalled by the Suicide mission in 2, which IMO is the best final mission in any game ever.

>Levels & Environments

1 is praised for these. And rightly so, it does a great job of world building and creating a cool new world. However, the MAKO worlds lack anything other than corridors and bunkers. Dragon Age 2 was eviscerated for this exact thing but ME1 gets a pass for some reason. IMHO, ME2 slightly beat out ME3 with the side levels and missions, basically due to volume.

>Atmosphere

This is the most debatable. 1 has a Star Trek feel to it, all lens flare and blue neon. ME2 improves on this by adding some brightness to a pretty dark and dull galaxy (best seen in the Normandy itself) and while I personally like the grimdark feeling of ME3, ME2 edges it out.

>Characters

ME2 by a country mile.

>DLC

I will get shit for this. But personally I think ME3 wins out here slightly. Citadel is great fanservice. I liked Leviathan's lore, and Javik was a great addition. ME2 had LOTSB & Arrival but for me ME3 wins here.

Your rebuttal. Please.
>>
File: ME.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ME.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>330375837
2>1

Finally going through 3 right now since I hadn't played it before now.
>>
File: Mordin.jpg (94 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
Mordin.jpg
94 KB, 600x387
shooting this bitch nigga in the back was the right choice.
fite me.
>>
>>330377586
If Wrex and Eve are the leaders, no.

If literally any other scenario, yes.

Although you can save him if you really want.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.