[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A T E A S E L O S A H "V-Skill: Overhaul Alex stretches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: alex.jpg (283 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
283 KB, 1920x1080
A T E A S E L O S A H

"V-Skill: Overhaul

Alex stretches and gets ready to land the next killer blow. Once Alex finishes his animation, the very next attack he pulls off will count as a hard hit and damage the opponent as if they were counter attacked. If that attack misses or is blocked however, he loses the hard hit bonus.

V-Trigger: Rage Shift

Alex channels his wrestling training and gains access to a brand new clothesline attack. This attack can be charged and during that time, it can parry an attack. Upon full charge, if Alex makes contact with a blocking opponent, he will break their guard, leaving them open to an immediate attack.

Critical Art: Heavy Hammer

Alex hits the opponent with a thunderous chop that knocks the opponent around. He then grabs them and takes them up to the highest of heights in a crucifix hold, only to viciously drop them down on their heads at the fastest of speeds."

Other shit coming in the update: The shop, challenges, being able to play 2/3 sets on Ranked, eight player lobbies.
>>
>>330343650
Forgot link, sorry: http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2016/03/10/new-character-alex-and-sfv-update-details
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1600x1173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1600x1173
>no Reverse Hyper Bomb
>no Stun Gun Headbutt
If Urien doesn't have Aegis Reflector or Tyrant Slaughter, I'm gonna riot.
>>
So he'll shit out CH? Nice.
>>
Jab throw and jump back throw OS are out next patch in SFV. Capcom really trying to make this game as balanced and COMPETITIVE as possible.
>>
>2/3 sets on Ranked
I'm really, really curious if there's a bonus reward, or you can stake FM or something.

Otherwise no one will do this, everyone will take the points and run.

Still a great idea.

And 8-player lobbies FINALLY! Can't wait. Plus costumes. Sounds like there won't be a round of pay costumes yet though. Fair enough.
>>
File: 1433265060874.gif (5 KB, 100x117) Image search: [Google]
1433265060874.gif
5 KB, 100x117
Is there currently a way to unlock alternate costumes (not colours), like story Karin and tutorial Ryu/Ken?
>>
>>330344579
I imagine you get the regular amount of points for winning the round automatically, maybe a bonus for winning the set.
>>
>>330344851
Shop update m8
>>
>>330343847
He obviously learned those skills after SF5.
>>
>still no release date
>>
>>330344851
No, the intention was to deliver them for a set amount of Fight Money via the store when it launched. I want to say it was 25-35k per character, but that might be me talking out of my ass.

Theyre stuck in story mode until this patch drops.
>>
>>330344934

If they say "March" and don't give a date, that means "the end of March"
>>
>>330344930
Timeline never had any bearing on movesets in SF. Otherwise the characters in Alpha wouldn't have had more moves than in SF2.
>>
>>330344579
Being optional is completely ridiculous. Only losing players will want rematches.
>>
Will he have an accent like in 3?
>>
>>330345118
To be fair, if I beat a player soundly and they ready to go again, I'm probably not going to turn down the option to take more points.
>>
>>330345118
If you have to both hit rematch without knowing if the other player wants one it's pretty stupid. If it tells you the other player wants a rematch and let's you accept or decline I think it's a perfectly decent system.
>>
How the fuck do I play Vega? I feel like I'm just hit confirming a couple of jabs into one special move the whole match. I can't help but go into turtle mode instead of putting pressure on my opponent even with the stance canceling.
>>
I hope you can buy colors with fight money. I'm tired of trying to do hell mode survival.
>>
>>330344930
Wait, you give a shit about story in SF now?
"Ibuki and Makoto are of age in SFIV but Sean is a ginger teen" SF? "Bison and Ryu's master still aren't fucking dead." SF?
>>
>>330345448

this

also, those exclusive japanese colors better be in there.
>>
>>330345427
Watch the floe video for basics
>>
>>330345427
>>330346247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2t95AmqP1c
>>
File: 10_alexscreens03.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
10_alexscreens03.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1080
Looks like the power bomb might be back as his standard command grab at least.
>>
His VT reminds me of the chargeable specials for SFxT
>>
but WHEN?!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.