[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to not launch a game. >Game unlocks for all PC players
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: boom.jpg (94 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
94 KB, 1920x1080
How to not launch a game.
>Game unlocks for all PC players at 9:01 am March 11
>Console fags are playing right now
>Episodic Releases
>Wtf happened to midnight releases?
>Fuck the pc players am I right.
"To ensure a smooth launch all PC players game will unlock at the same time" Wtf it isn't an online game, I am so refunding this shit.
>>
>he bought episodicman
>>
>Game unlocks for all PC players at 9:01 am March 11
>Wtf happened to midnight releases?
Steam you fucking mong, don't you know anything?
>>
If you're refunding a game based off that and not actual gameplay, you must not have been that interested in it in the first place.

Of course, you never even bought the game nor were you planning to, and you're just shitposting.
>>
>>330338576
Some games in steam have midnight releases don't be stupid.
>>
>>330338658
Nah bought it I was a fan of the series but these new episodic trends/the release part was a bummer
>>
The bulk of the games content will probably be online
>>
Anyone else finding the rather middling review scores reassuring as a Hitman fan? Blood Money sure as fuck wouldn't review well in this day and age, and a lot of the complaints I'm seeing could be easily leveled against that, as well.
>>
>consoles
>all made of the same hardware and software
>PC
>almost every single one has a different OS, OS version, DX version, software and hardware
>devs need time to make sure the majority of users can play this game without any major issues

Impatient faggots like OP should just stick to consoles.
>>
>>330339759
What kind of complaints are you talking about? It's still not a full game, after all, so I figure most sensible people would bash the distribution model.
>>
How are the animations in this one?

One of the things I didn't like about Absolution was how the pistols would magically teleport into your hands. In previous games, 47 reached into his jacket at least.
>>
>>330338428
>it isn't an online game

indeed it is, the stats are all tracked online
>>
>>330338528
That's platformman to you, good sir.
>>
>>330341547
>stats

Who even gives a flying fuck?

Apart from the guys who glue themselves to their pro gaming chairs to get in the top ten does anyone even care about leaderboards?
>>
>>330341693
>I only play games for the story

Besides, a large chunk of the game is based around stats that give you unlock in future runs ala Ground Zeroes
>>
>>330340007
You stupid fuck commenting on shit you don't know it doesn't have to do with anything of that just a fucking release time idiot.
>>
>>330341847
>story
>tactical and strategic gameplay
>co-op or competitive multiplayer
>graphics and art direction
>sound design

And then

>stats
>>
>>330341887
Whoa 3 whole swear words and no grasp of grammar, you sure showed me MR angry 12 year old.
>>
>>330342261
Whoa a whole bunch of ignorance from defending a millionaire company.
>>
>>330342118
So you wan't in-depth tactical gameplay, but you don't want the game to reward you for it?
>>
>>330338836
Okay bud.
>>
check my 47
>>
>>330342420
The satisfaction of a job well done is much better than watching a headshot counter tick upwards.
>>
>>330342535
but, with a counter you get both
>>
>>330338428

Isn't it past your bed time?
>>
>>330342591
Nah that's at 8 it's still 7 pm.
Good contribution though.
>>
>>330342650

And ranting like a spoiled little shit has contributed so much, right?
>>
>>330341887
It's connected to Steam's games update schedule, you ignorant fucktard.
>>
>>330341267
47 doesn't blink all the way
>>
>>330342768
No. The devs decided that would be the best please read on it before you comment on something.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.