[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
K O GAMING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
File: xSScIppY.png (173 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
xSScIppY.png
173 KB, 500x500
K O GAMING
>>
File: image.gif (83 KB, 200x139) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
83 KB, 200x139
Snort
>>
>>330337793
Someone post it. You know what Im talking about
>>
>>330339089
Hahaaaa woow *snort* haaaahaaaa stupid
>>
KAY

OH

GAYYYYMING
>>
>>330337793
*Belch* dahahahaha this game is stoopid *snort* I WAS BLOCKING THAT! Oh whatever dude bad netcode.
>>
Is that Ricky Gervais' retarded brother?
>>
guys please don't post DSP with KOgaming, he wants to keep them separate so the channel doesnt get trolled
>>
This is online play, this what you wanted to see

Yes

Uhhhaahaahuuhaahuhhhowooeowow
>>
File: 1455051841034.jpg (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455051841034.jpg
10 KB, 400x400
AWWWN LINEHHHH PLAYHHH ONLY THE SHITTY MAY APPLY AH AH AH AH AH AH AH
>>
File: Cc3Wya8VIAAbM16.jpg (40 KB, 627x389) Image search: [Google]
Cc3Wya8VIAAbM16.jpg
40 KB, 627x389
>>330340415
Yea i do

Reminder that DSP is a fucking leech and a moron and idiots on /v/ have been brainwashed by other idiots on /v/ into believing he's credible.

Stop being a sheep.

How he behaves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1JVb6BMkIQ

Constantly ragequits games:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZI7gBH6_VI

His outright failure to do an unboxing video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWaucJcomAU

Stopping playthrough because of low views. Constantly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfbqZCQdi0M

Getting exposed by his previously best friends as the piece of shit he is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmxuV6fEF4w

Treating his fans like utter shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP-QJZV1yy8

Does poor damage control when made fun of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0ZiQJVzTM

Gives empty disc cases as giveaways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS9CeOb_LKA

Uses Patreon as his hipster welfare:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIUVf-k6dzo

Filmed himself taking a shower (WHY THE FUCK)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvJxiLZYBVQ

Also, as a streamer:

>E-begs constantly
>Runs a private stream chat that's the modern equivalent of Auschwitz
>Constantly puts his games behind a paywall even if he received copies of those for free from fans or Machinima
>Only keeps people in his forums and chat that jerk his dick off. Everyone else he bans for being a "detractor"
>Constant bitching, rushed video game footage
>Pissed off his fans so hard he got banned from his own forums.
>Is in crippling debt
>Missed out on a relative's wedding for day 1 Fallout 4 views
>Is a money-hungry piece of shit.
>Pours bacon grease down his toilet

DSP's M.O.? E-begging. E-begging comes first, and he as a terrible leech comes second. More Lets Players should be like this if they wanna end up in debt, but only DSP has the narcissism to actually follow through.

If after all this you're still a typical pro-DSP /v/ mouth-breather... well, sorry, I tried. Guess you can't save them all.
>>
>would like to seriously discuss DSP
>there's nothing really deep to him, he's literally the worse of /v/ augmented

>twitter is filled with detractor talk
>start to feel bad for him
>then he does something else that doesn't make me feel bad

I'm just amazed that there's no bottoming out with him, he's always doing something that undercuts my already low expectations
>>
https://youtu.be/8jGi-Vhfj-8
>>
File: frenzy building.gif (87 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
frenzy building.gif
87 KB, 480x270
>>330341539
>>
>>330341416
If he was just bad at games it would be different but he's a total fucking dickhead.
>>
>>330341416
At this point him going out of his shitty YT business may be the best way out for him. He'll ride that derailing train till the end though and end up with like a 12 year gap on his resume and be fucked over for the rest of his life. All because he's a lazy fat fuck stuck in his comfort zone safe space reality
>>
File: DSP.jpg (34 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
DSP.jpg
34 KB, 600x337
Daily reminder that DSP is actually le based and /v/ has been brainwashed by Arin and The Zaibatsu into believing he's an idiot.

Stop being a sheep.

His stance on GamerGate (easily one of the most mature and level-headed I've seen yet) (39:16):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk1FMam9yiY#t=39m16s

Undertale Playthrough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-O2OrjLJo

Nintendo being faggots (38:55):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i3epDsznQs#t=38m55s

Setting the AngryJoe/Nintendo situation straight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEU33beJv_s#t=1h43m10s

Calling out Anita Sarkeesian for being a Professional Victim:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aazXmCp-uds

Dropping Truth Bombs regarding Twitch (27:25 onwards):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNoFu1Q3wdE#t=1646

His thoughts on shitty video game reviewers (Revelations 2):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwIHqqK0fs8

Also, as a streamer:

>Does not accept donations.
>No follow/subscriber alerts
>No monetized videos
>No facecam
>Keeps circlejerky viewer-interaction to an absolute minimum
>Literally just the video game
>Moved to YouTube streaming because Twitch wouldn't allow him to stream at 1080p/60FPS

DSP's M.O.? Video games. The video games come first, and he as a player comes second. More Lets Players should be like this, but only DSP has the integrity to actually follow through.

If after all this you're still a typical anti-DSP /v/ mouth-breather... well, sorry, I tried. Guess you can't save them all.
>>
>>330341663
>If he was just bad at games
If that was his gimmick I'd understand, but he's bad unironically, and you're right, he's a total dickhead to everyone, fans and detractors alike.
>>
DSP haters are more cancerous than DSP himself.
>>
>>330341886
>and The Zaibatsu
They've literally only mentioned him like once I think
retsupurae are way more consistent at shitting on him
>No monetized videos
Then how the fuck does he get money?
>>
>>330343278
Don't respond. That thing's full of shit.
>>
>>330341886
>DSP's M.O.? Video games. The video games come first, and he as a player comes second.
Which is literally the exact opposite of what people want.
I never watch Let's Plays but even I realize that that kind of model is incredibly flawed. People who watch Let's Plays watch them for the person playing and the community interaction, which is exactly what they can't get from just playing a game.

If you follow DSP's model you might as well be playing the game yourself if "video games come first" and the player second. That's why Let's Players thrive and DSP is an ashy fuck.

>More Lets Players should be like this
Totally agree. That way the entire phenomenon will be run into the dirt and stay there
>>
>>330342227
90% of them are, especially the people in the KWO in particular. The analysis of Almighty Tevin is great though -- and TIHYDP videos too.

TIHYDP videos are honestly one of the greatest "attack" methods ever conceived. Taking someone's own content, and superimposing their own comments over the shit, and just letting it speak for itself. It's fucking gold man.

I enjoy DSP in the most ironic way possible. Being able to watch his trainwreck of a life from the comfort of my home is amazing. Don't get me wrong, I don't support him at all -- but I enjoy watching things for him get worse and worse each day. How one person can be so incompetent is just fascinating to me.

I'm going to be sad as hell when his channel goes under. There's not going to be another gaming lulzcow as funny as him. LTG doesn't cut it for me.
>>
>>330341886

>Does not accept donations.
>No follow/subscriber alerts
>No monetized videos
>No facecam
>Keeps circlejerky viewer-interaction to an absolute minimum
>Literally just the video game
>Moved to YouTube streaming because Twitch wouldn't allow him to stream at 1080p/60FPS
All of these are false though, with the exception of the last point (which is actually a flaw because it handicaps his own channel over something that doesn't even matter).
>>
>>330342227
There's no helping it, since he just refuses to change anything to help his situation

>got banned from blip for making antisemitic remarks
>doesn't apologize, blames 'trolls' for spreading misinformation
>streams on twitch at the highest quality possible
>gets a message from twitch staff to lower his quality because he's fucking up other streams (I think) and its not playing correctly on other platforms
>he quits twitch saying that they couldn't handle his khantent
>streams now on youtube with a primitive iirc client

>always tries too hard to get the final say in arguments
>ends up alienating his fans to the point where they BECOME detractors

Its come to the point where any form of constructive criticism is viewed as a personal attack against him.

Retsuprae said it pretty well about his attitude:
>"I'm always right, everything will funnel through my filter and THEN become fact."

>>330344082
This right here
DSP calls TIHYDP 'hate montages' (which he should be proud of, because he's known as THE KING OF HATE), but they're literally his own content, unedited, and displaying comments relevant to the scene.
>>
>>330344415
He's a cunt living in an stone shell. Too bad there's dumb fucks who actually enable this guy to be a dickhead by giving him money
>>
File: WELL DSP.png (42 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
WELL DSP.png
42 KB, 803x688
Whatever dood i was pressing buttons
>>
File: Dspchrischan.png (248 KB, 525x532) Image search: [Google]
Dspchrischan.png
248 KB, 525x532
What would having sex with DSP be like?
>>
POOORLY MAAADE
>>
>>330345731
His Girlfriend Leannaâ„¢ made a comment in one of her soap making videos that it isn't very good.
>>
>>330345957
LOL
>>
>been on youtube for 8 years
>hasn't broken 200,000 subs

I've seen kids pull in more viewers playing Minecraft for a month than DSP has managed in his entire life.
>>
>>330345957
I don't mind when Leanna plays video games with him. She gets stuff in vidya DSP doesn't ,and when she notices DSP is doing something wrong, she'll tell it straight, making DSP looking like a moron
>>
>>330345717
lol, nice one

>>330346256
not sure even TB and some other people who are huge dickheads have more subs than this guy

I wonder why people don't sub to this guy because apparently they like taking dicks up their asses by TB and friends on youtube but not by DSP
>>
>>330341192
I find it pretty funny that one or multiple people have actually made the effort to save this pasta. Everyone knows he's a faggot.
>>
Is it possible that DSP is another one of Mechagamezilla's characters? I think it might be him again, the evidence is there.
>>
>>330341192
>hey let's play loud as fuck music so it makes it even harder to hear phil bitch

KWO is just as retarded as Phil. Don't get me wrong Phil is manchild and his little gaming carrer will come to an end, but how pathetic do you have to be to sit down and edit together hours upon hours of someone;s play though of someone you supposedly hate. And then not even do it correctly by playing loud fucking music and editing in giant ass captions and comments during gameplay we are supposed to be laughing at?
>>
>>330347239
The lamest part is them trying to become personalities through it. They have their own faggot ass podcast where they talk about Phil and shit nobody cares about. They don't realize that people watch "hater" videos to laugh at the manchild, nobody cares about you.

And the shit they did was Ardnas was completely fucking retarded. There's seriously no way I'm ever intentionally watching one of their videos.
>>
>>330347504

Ardnas was the best. Sort videos with no added fluff. Just straight to the point on DSP being silly. Every other video is six hours of an autistic black guy picking apart every single move DSP makes like some conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>330341664
>I made hundreds of thousands of dollars by playing video games and talking into the camera, literal cult was formed around my personality and I was routinely sent free stuff by hundreds of fans from all over the world.

Very few facecam people can do that
>>
>>330348109
>...but then I fucked it all up due to my narcissistic personality and utter incompetence.
He spent all his money, everyone hates him, and searching his name in Google brings up a tremendous number of videos calling him out on his bullshit. At this point, associating himself with his channel in real life would do him more harm than good (which is why he tried so hard to keep KO Gaming away from his current shit -- which was a delusional fantasy anyway).
>>
DOOH FROM FOFTWARE
>>
>>330348480
It's just spergs ganging up on someone / something. He still makes minimum wage through Patreon alone.
>>
File: dsp scared by hitler.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dsp scared by hitler.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Don't mind me, just posting a classic DSP moment.
>>
>>330348616
It's not just the spergs -- it's literally Phil himself. He is his own worse enemy. The situation he's in was brought on entirely by himself, both in reputation and finances.

His actual fan base is what, 5000 people? He isn't retaining new people, he's too stubborn or incompetent to fix the problems he's dealing with. He's too narcissistic to admit he's doing things wrong, or even accept advice or feedback from anyone who isn't one of his dick riders. To claim that all of his woes come from his "haters" just simply isn't true.

And his money problems -- that minimum wage isn't keeping him afloat. He has two mortgages, he's in debt, he's making even less money with dwindling relevance. Losing success wouldn't even be an issue if he handled his finances correctly when he had it. You can say he didn't expect it, but he should have. YouTube fame comes and goes. Very few people can live off it forever, and those that can are able to because they don't fuck up what they have going for them.
>>
>>330349240
But that's entertaining as hell. DSP's main attraction was Vlogging his life away, not slugging through games that triggers asperger's disease in some shut ins.
>>
>>330341886
But he is worse than 10 year olds at any game aside from fighters. He then blames the game, like I thought his souls playthroughs as shown by the how you don't play videos were funny. But I just watched the Snake eater play through and I have never been so annoyed by a lets player in my life.
>>
>>330349420
>SNAKE EATERRRR
>SNAKE EATERRRRRRR
>SNAKE MOTHERFUCKIN' EATERRRRR
He seriously needs to learn when to shut the fuck up. The saddest part is that he actually believes he's being funny.
>>
>>330349761
OR AS I LIKE TO CALL IT, "SNAKE FUCKER" AGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGH WOOOW
>>
why is he so based bros
>>
>>330347504
yeah that bugs me the most, in the beginning it was fun to watch TIHYDP's but now you see more and more unrelevant faggots pushing themselves into the spotlight

>>330348109
if only he didn't waste all of his money on figurines and other pointless stuff like having 3 toilets in one house, what a fucking idiot

>>330349397
>DSP's main attraction was Vlogging his life away
maybe in the beginning or for a short time but nowadays it's just 90% of the time him sitting on a couch and doing the most pathetic damage control I have ever seen
>>
>>330350304
DSP did nothing wrong, he's always pressing buttons.
>>
>>330350304
I want neo /v/ to leave.

: ^)
>>
>>330350395
Sorry some people are too woke for you bro
>>
what's with DSP's crazy hatred for Kojima
>>
>>330349420
He's not even good at fighting games. He got destroyed by the AI in Killer Instinct on fucking /easy/.

The only reason he even wins online is because he successfully mashes against casual players. Anyone with an ounce of competence destroys him; then come the thousand excuses as to why they toppled the Great American Super Turbo Pro.

He either mashes buttons, or he uses characters that have combos that are easily spammed (or easily read gimmicks).
>>
>>330350484
It's honestly nonexistant.

People just blow up every little thing he does.

When he's playing games, he's a whiny little baby who constantly complains, but then afterwards he says how much he actually liked the game.

He has nothing against Kojima, and actually said it was fucked up how Konami made him rush out MGSV.

DSP is terrible to watch play games, but his actual opinions on them after the fact are actually really solid.
>>
I have a bit of a mancrush on DSP tobehonest.
>>
File: DSP Cheezus.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSP Cheezus.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>330337793
>>
>>330350908
>but his actual opinions on them after the fact are actually really solid
That's because after playing the games he reads reviews. His final opinions about the games never match how he feels while playing them, because the doesn't want his fans to be upset and unsubscribe.
>>
File: 56546.png (194 KB, 350x410) Image search: [Google]
56546.png
194 KB, 350x410
>>330348786
Can someone post the loss and 9/11 one?
>>
File: DSP loss.webm (1 MB, 840x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSP loss.webm
1 MB, 840x1080
>>330352763
I don't have the 9/11 one.
>>
>>330352884
Thank you anon
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.