[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Well Cloud, it looks like we've finally arrived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>"Well Cloud, it looks like we've finally arrived here, at the Crisis Core: Final Fantasy Seven."

Sweet merciful mother mary, really?
>>
That's the least of the game's cringeworthy moments.
>>
>>330322339
Imo the best line was
>Zack, I will never forget you... I'll keep your words in my heart as I begin my own Final Fantasy Seven
>>
>>330322339
This meme needs to die
>>
>>330322339
You know, people called Cloud scrawny but Zack was not that particularly buff either.
>>
>>330326558
>memes need to die
ftfy
>>
>>330322339
>Why are you sad, Cloud?
>Thinking about my strife.

And that's how Sakaguchi's fantasy was finalized.
>>
>>330322339
Can someone please tell me where this fucking meme originated and if it was even actually what was really said the first time?
>>
>maybe somewhere out there even Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awekening - Special Edition (featuring Dante from Devil May Cry series)
jesus, really?
>>
>>330327713
smells like /tv/ if you ask me. namedrops are never good a good sign
>>
>>330322339
I dont get it
They said the game title?
>>
>>330327892
It's a /tv/ (sometimes /co/) thing in which they mock series that name drop the title of the series.
So it'd be like if in (making this up by the way) The Dark Knight Rises, one of the villains had a line like "Ahhh, so the dark knight rises!"
>>
File: DEAD OR ALIVE.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DEAD OR ALIVE.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>so at the end of it all, we really were neither Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3

fucking dropped
>>
>Persona 3 and 4
>Characters constantly yell out the series name

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ATLUS THE HACKS
>>
>>330328037
funny you use that example since The Dark Knight ended on a name drop.

however the entire speech was so memorable it passed through without sounding forced.
>>
File: 1432378284449.jpg (584 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432378284449.jpg
584 KB, 1920x1080
>>330322339
>FIRE STYLE: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4!™
>>
>>330322339
lmao his face

YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>330326714
You need to die
>>
>>330328547
because Dark Knight is one of Batman's titles. If the movie was named Caped Crusader or World's Greatest Detective then the title drop wouldn't sound force either.
>>
>>330328378
Yukiko a best
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.