[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna give this game a shot for the first time. Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: postal-2-complete.jpg (38 KB, 522x353) Image search: [Google]
postal-2-complete.jpg
38 KB, 522x353
I'm gonna give this game a shot for the first time. Any tips for maximum enjoyment? Should I first go for "kill everyone you see" route or do pacifist?

Postal 2 thread I guess. Also would appreciate tips on what this game offers modding-wise, easter eggs and all that good stuff.
>>
just kill yourself
>>
>>330318131
>I am 15 years old: the post
>>
>>330318042
Hey OP, would you like to sign my petition?
>>
>>330318042
mod the shit out of it

play it through a little, you wont need to find enemies to kill
>>
>>330318531
What mods would you personally recommend?
>>
>>330318042
Just do what ever, the game doesn't let you break it through killing people, the only thing you have to worry about is having enough crack and pizza to make it through town
>>
>>330318042
Always wait in line, don't try to skip ahead
>>
>>330318042
Do whatever you want. Pacifist run is naturally possible but it requires some cheesing.

Oh, and don't start the full week mode, it includes Apocalypse Weekend which is fucking garbage.
>>
>>330318327
You can kill yourself in game you fucking retard
You blow yourself up, muhammad style
>>
>>330318042

Do whatever you want. Although I can't imagine a pacifist run for this game, the game pretty much forces you to kill sooner or later.
>>
>>330318042
Pee on everything.
Set on fire everything.
Do the missions a little.
There is a secret entrance close to your home that lead to a secret muslim base or something if I remember correctly.
>>
>>330320196
Nope, all objectives in the original game can be completed without murdering anyone. That does not mean people won't try to kill you, however, so it requires plenty of catnip.
>>
>>330318042
get apocalypse weekend. you can now cut limbs.
>>
>>330320710
Steam version of Postal 2 already has AW, and OG Postal 2 now has AW/ED weapons together with dismemberment.
>>
>>330320552

Wasn't that a pain in the ass to do?
>>
>>330320908
Not really, if you know catnip locations, steal cop outfit every day and piss on yourself a lot.

Time was that short because I did that run on Enhanced mode, though.
>>
>Dont kill anyone
>''Nice try, Jesus!''
>>
Don't play Apocalypse Weekend. It beams cancer directly into your soul.
>>
>>330321367
Fuck you , I liked it
>>
>>330321413
It's soulless and nothing like the base game at fucking all. It feels like the most generic FPS ever made with 'humor' tacked on.
>>
>>330321889
I'm not sure I'd call it soulless. They ham it up pretty hard. It's also really heavy on the platforming which does ape back to the base-game, but that was mostly tied to secrets and loot. You're underrating it, but not by a whole lot.

Now that new expansion pack they made. That's stellar. A really great narrative for the indie scene too, if that scene didn't hate them. It's a real testament of making something solely for your fans and putting a lot of love and work into it.
>>
>>330322216
>really heavy on the platforming which does ape back to the base-game
nigguh the only platform "heavy" part in base game is the napalm factory
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.