[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like it so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 7447.jpg (53 KB, 590x336) Image search: [Google]
7447.jpg
53 KB, 590x336
Why do people like it so much?
>>
File: file.png (307 KB, 544x491) Image search: [Google]
file.png
307 KB, 544x491
>>330293486
Because it's fun with friends.

Playing alone you just get mad and rage quit.

With friends over skype it's fun as fuck.

But you don't have friends, do you anon?
>>
because CARS
>>
>>330293486
well, it's [spoiiler] FUN [/spoiler]
>>
High skill ceiling
>>
>>330293578
I don't have friends to play this game with
feels bad
>>
>>330293486
It's fun as shit.
I hate myself for liking something so fucking casual but it's just a blast.
>>
File: 1452839375409.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1452839375409.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>330294116
Add people who you play well with....
>>
>>330293486
https://youtu.be/o_oEB0qf7Hg?t=383

Sums it up.
>>
>matches are short
>Same amount of loot whether you win or lose
>can do 1v1 ranked
>customization
>>
I put on that Redline OST when I play for maximum fun
>>
>>330293486
play it and your will understand. If you enjoy vidya at all and hate rocket league after giving it an honest shot then theres something wrong in your head.

I dont play very much or anything, but its impossible to deny how much damn fun the game is
>>
All of my friends that have played it, from devoted neckbeards to console casuals that just got it on the Xbone all love it.

Its very well made, purely physics based, and the skill ceiling is extremely high.

It is also easily the funniest game to play with friends. You can create the dumbest situations on purpose or accident at any time.

Oh, everyone already beat me to it

>friends

Sorry OP.
>>
Low skill floor high skill ceiling

Soccer is universally loved by normies

Cool aesthetic/music

One of the purest "gamey" games ever and just tons of fun
>>
>>330294090
This. I went into the game thinking it was child's play and I was gonna fuck these people in the ass.

Turns out, it's actually really fucking hard to control the car in the air and whatnot.
>>
>>330295106
I play with randos any more. It makes it more fun, youll meet people with good synergy and learn from those who you don't have any with.
>>
>>330294201
This.

I randomly matched with some guy 3 times over the period of a week and we played well together so he added me. Gave me a TS address and there's a good 6-7 people who play on the TS. Over the course of a few months get to know them pretty well and now play with them basically every night.

Finally hit level 40 today after >>330293578
many hours playing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.