[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started this game for the first time today and Apollo a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: apollo-thinkinga.gif (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
apollo-thinkinga.gif
8 KB, 256x192
Just started this game for the first time today and Apollo a shit. Does he get better or should I just read a synopsis and move on to DD?
>>
Apollo's pretty good. The cases suck. Especially the concert one. That girl was cool in that case though.
>>
>>330282487
Apollo is shit, his personality is pretty plain, and feels worse when he is in a world full of bizarre, charismatic, funny characters.
>>
Just play it and make up your own opinion dumbfuck

all the games in the series are worth playing
>>
Is the 'AJ is shit' meme still a thing?
>>
It's a pretty weak game overall and AJ isn't very interesting either. Either reading a synopsis or playing is fine. You're not missing too much since DD doesn't touch on anything related to AJ's game anyway.

But you can't skip the first investigations game as it all leads up to Investigation2
>>
Just endure it, it's not a bad game, just a bad ace attorney game. It has its moments though.
>>
I never understood the shit this game gets. I though AAI was far worse, but I guess that's not a fair comparison. Every single one of these games have shitty cases and fantastic cases. I think AJ has probably my favorite intro case though.
>>
Apollo justice is fucking fine and I haven't even finished the game. With how the other 3 games have ended, I cannot possibly imagine he gets any worse. I hate this meme that he somehow doesn't fit within his game.
>>
Now lets pause the video and rewatch this part
>>
>>330283531
I am making my own opinion dumbfuck. My opinion is Apollo is shit. Can you not read?
>>
>>330285424
you just said that you didn't finish the game, so doing that is the advice
>>
>>330285562
I just started it and I hate it already. I'm not going to sit through an entire game with a protagonist that gets on my fucking nerves.
>>
>>330285694
they make him pretty distinct from Phoenix, he does grow some balls from the end of case 1

you also play as Phoenix for more than half of the last case if you liked him more
>>
>>330282487
Apollo never gets better, but he's your protag, so deal with it.
>>
>>330283652
You gonna sit there and tell me the concert case and Phoenix Wright going back in time to create a jury system that doesn't matter in the sequel is a good game?
>>
>>330286594
And that mother reveal wasn't that interesting either. Probably could've gone without even mentioning it
>>
aside from the third case the game is pretty good.
first and last are the better, second is alright
>>
>>330287187
Second is probably the best case because it is just running around with Trucy and Trucy is cute.
>>
why the fuck do people think skipping games is ever ok?
>>
You shouldn't even move on to DD because DD is also bad. Ace Attorney is dead and 6 can only hope to be marginally fine.
>>
>>330287746
Does it matter if you read what's going on in a visual novel?
>>
>>330282487
Apollo is the worst part about AJ. But luckily he's barely a factor, apart from the fact that you have to play as him.

Just enjoy the story for what it is: a bunch of masterminds manipulating each other, told from the perspective of an idiot.
>>
>>330288459
>a bunch of masterminds manipulating each other, told from the perspective of an idiot
So, MGS?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.