[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hemophilia is a contractable disease >Women can get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 460x215
>Hemophilia is a contractable disease
>Women can get it

I'm not even going to mention getting Syhpillis from a book, diseases in this game are retarded
>>
You also have access to a hospital that can cure any disease in the world in a week for minimal cost. Stop crying and get good
>>
>>330278102
First post best post
>>
The game is shit anyway.
At least I had high expectations and once I tried it felt deeply disappointed
>>
File: 1404151077321.png (246 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1404151077321.png
246 KB, 399x428
>he's never contracted a disease from reading a book before

Also, do people still whine about corpses?
>>
>>330276452
Asked a friend about this game and they advised me not to get it because the Devs made some questionable design choices that made you have to do nothing but 'suicide runs'. I heard this latest patch fixed them, is that true?
>>
>>330278516
/v/ is full of shitters, of course they whine about corpses
>>
>>330278639

People tend to blame the game for their own mistakes or project their own preferences onto it, I wouldn't take the criticism to heart. At the core it's a very solid gameplay experience, and the devs have literally no objections to you tweaking the game to your preferred experience, they just set the default rules to play by.

Unfortunately that's just the nature of this game in that it's a weird hybrid of a few more hardcore genres, sometimes shit happens and it feels like you've been robbed and that it's the game's fault. It's half the reason devs are so scared to make a punishing game because it attracts unwarranted negativity

I would say the most egregious problems it's been having have been fixed with the latest patch, though.

As for "suicide runs", you're meant to do them so you learn how the heroes work and how the levels all differ from eachother. In the process you gain resources and items that will help the people you actually bother to keep it. I assumed it was "unintended", except it's literally tied into the plot that you're a basically terrible employer.

If you played Fire Emblem or X-Com there's no reason you shouldn't enjoy the game. If it gets on your nerves you can just mess with some settings or back-up your save or whatever makes you comfortable.
>>
Magic, we ain't got to explain shit.
>>
>>330278639
You can play without suicide runs if you're competent.

>>330279281
Playing without corpses really just makes the game harder.
>>
Game is great. What I really love about it is that it keep challenging you. Unlike other games in which the difficulty is only there for the beginning until you learn a cheesy strategy and start coasting here you feel constantly threatened and at risk of loosing even your highest level heroes.
>>
>>330281346
>playing without makes the game harder
Depends on your party. Abomination, leper, crusader ect have it mosty harder due to corpses. While it makes it easier for plag, alablast, graverober, ect.
Thing is you can turn it off and on, so regardless your capable of benifiting either way.
>>
>>330276452

>you thought this game was gonna be fun and hard? HA well you can have fun grinding the easiest low level missions with throw away party members to get money so that you're actually leveled party members can do anything

DD in a nutshell
>>
>>330284331
You don't have to do that, though. I didn't.
>>
>>330278102
>get good at unfair RNG

ok
>>
>>330276452
Women CAN get Hemophilia. It's just very rare, like baldness.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.