[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Predict what the Wolf Link amiibo will do in Zelda U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.png (352 KB, 589x662) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
352 KB, 589x662
ITT: Predict what the Wolf Link amiibo will do in Zelda U
>>
It turns female co-op link into minda
>>
Give you 10 pelts for the shitty crafting system returning from Skyward Sword
>>
Wolf Link skin for Epona.
>>
Didn't they say it will transfer your data from the Cave of Shadows over to Zelda Wii U? Maybe it will have another trial cave or maybe give you the 9999 rupee wallet.
>>
>>330263332
>crafting system returning from Skyward Sword
I loved it. Come at me.
>>
Nothing. You will have to get the NEW amiibo that gets released with the game if you want bonus features.

At best it'll give you some rupees or something, whatever all the other ones do, if anything.
>>
>>330263743
they already said that the wold link amiibo will do something in zelda U
>>
>>330263185
>Implying it will do anything
They'll make different amiibo so you have to pay for those too.
>>
>>330264343
yes, it will do something. they said so in a direct.
>>
>>330264343

> the Wolf Link amiibo will actually be able to transfer data to the new Legend of Zelda for Wii U

http://gamerant.com/zelda-twilight-princess-hd-wolf-link-amiibo/
>>
Probably another cave of ordeal with no original content or care put into it.
>>
It gives you the knot
>>
>>330263185
Makes Link's tunic look like the one from Twilight Princess
>>
>>330266692
It's so sad that this sounds possible.
>>
Are they gonna sell this thing separately? I don't want Twilight Princess HD.
>>
File: 1405346309494.jpg (146 KB, 722x835) Image search: [Google]
1405346309494.jpg
146 KB, 722x835
>>330263925
>yfw Wolf Link, Link and Toon Link all give you extra arrows while a dungeon is locked behind Blue Tunic Link
>>
>>330263185
Midna sex minigame
>>
>>330263185
Rideable wolf, twilight princess related equipment/skins
>>
>>330267116

Time to hit up ebay then bro.
>>
>>330263332
>>330263730
SS's upgrade mechanic was great.
Pouch system too.
>>
>>330263185
Nothing, because I would take midna off wolf link and put her on top of my dick.
>>
MINI GAEMS
>>
Talk shit about TP all you want, I hate the game too.

One thing I did like though is the Blue Tunic in that game.

I thought that was a nice addition. How it looked and whatnot.
>>
>>330263185
I don't know but let me tell you the Wolf Link amiibo is probably the best looking and quality amiibo around. Along Yarn Yoshi.
>>
>>330267751
I'm currently playing TP for the first time.
What I like:
>Exploration
What I don't like:
>Forced minigames
>>
>>330268074

I played it at launch.

I only like 5 things from it.

1. Telma's gigantic milf tits
2. Bosses
3. Music
4. Blue Tunic
5. Midna's sound effects

I've lost all interest in 3d zeldas now. Think I've grown out of it. Nintendo can't keep me interested in them anymore.
>>
File: whaaaaaa.gif (294 KB, 242x333) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaaa.gif
294 KB, 242x333
>>330268074

>Twilight Princess
>Exploration

It is the most linear game in the series. Unless you think exploration means anytime you see something new on the screen.
>>
File: roflLink.jpg (17 KB, 255x352) Image search: [Google]
roflLink.jpg
17 KB, 255x352
Wolf Amiibo will unlock warping right from the start of the game. Making it possible to avoid the overworld entirely.
>>
>>330270213
>exploration means dicking around in an area you can't progress through and eventually returning to the area the story wants you to be in
I'm not that anon, but I see 'muh exploration' being posted more and more in Zelda threads.
What exactly do you mean by "exploration" and can you give some examples in the other 3D Zelda games?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
The Amiibo will make the game have CD-i art style and it'll reuse lines from that game and use them randomly in Zelda U.
>>
File: 1456813238787.png (653 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456813238787.png
653 KB, 1000x1200
>>330270656

The majority of people who are complaining about exploration being bad are specifically citing the 3D games as a whole.

But even back with Ocarina of Time, they had more leeway in letting the player find things out on their own. A cutscene would tell you to find a temple or a town, but then the player actively had to go out and find it.

In Twilight Princess on the other hand, a cutscene directly points to a town, then blocks off all the areas besides that town with 'twilight walls'. Effectively making it so you can only go to that town. This is the opposite of exploration. Its telling the player exactly where to go and what to do. And this has gotten worse with every 3D Zelda. To the point that even Aonuma has admitted it and claimed the next Zelda will focus on an open, freeroam world.

Though having an open world doesn't actually mean it will solve the problem. Zelda U might be the exact 'go to set destination and cutscene' bullshit as Twilight. But just with a huge 'open world' to cross before you get there.
>>
>>330271772
People complain about exploration? I find that hard to believe.

>dat OoT and TP examples
You forgot to include actual examples though.
>>
>>330272789

>People complain about exploration?
They complain about the lack of exploration. Did you even read my post?

>You forgot to include actual examples though.
Yeah, you did forget to read my post.
>>
TP costume.
>>
>>330270213
Really, Wind Waker is the most flagrantly linear game in the series.
They don't even attempt to give you a reason you can't stray off the path until beating Forest Haven, or why you can't do the Earth/Wind temples in the opposite order, despite those having NO impact on the game.
TP at least gives you some actual fucking physical barriers instead of just saying "NO YOU CAN'T GO THIS WAY YET LINK"
>>
>>330263185
KNOT alot

Do you get it? Because its wolf link, ya know
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.