[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: yl.jpg (53 KB, 475x826) Image search: [Google]
yl.jpg
53 KB, 475x826
Why is she so perfect?
>>
They're all perfect. There, argument deterred. I really liked Yukiko on my first playthrough, she was really sweet. Plus, her sense of style was very elegant, which I liked.
>>
>>330260567
Bangs and long hair.
>>
File: yukislut.jpg (93 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
yukislut.jpg
93 KB, 960x544
>>330260567
She has literally no personality and is only good on a physical level, her s-link is boring as fuck as well
>>
>dark from the shoulders down
Imperfect
>>
I like Rise but respect your opinions
>>
File: 3hM9jjV.jpg (85 KB, 679x995) Image search: [Google]
3hM9jjV.jpg
85 KB, 679x995
>>330261745
>what the fuck is shade
>>
I heard that her personality is more interesting in the spinoffs than in the actual main game, is that true?
>>
Naoto is best girl though my man
>>
>>330261978
>calling that "shade"
Is there a fucking spotlight on her face?
Is that why there is literally no light on her from the shoulders down?
>>
That swimsuit is so cute :3
>>
You know what kind of special services they offer at the Amagi Inn?
>>
>>330262103
Since the spinoffs focus on character quirks, Yukiko's humerous side is focused on. Since she gets more focus, she becomes more entertaining and that can be seen as an improvement, sine she was mostly left to the sidelines in P4 so that Atlus could focus on the other girls.
>>
>can't cook

Yea na fuck off
>>
File: kanjitatsumi31.jpg (24 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
kanjitatsumi31.jpg
24 KB, 320x300
>>330260567
GET BENT
>>
>>330262163
That image was when she was on stage. So yes, there is a fucking spotlight on her.
>>
>>330263939
So it's a yes?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.