[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, why aren't you a hardcore Elder Scrolls fan like t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
/v/, why aren't you a hardcore Elder Scrolls fan like this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2iSv_hgJF4
>>
>>330258419
sorta comfy but at the same time it looks fucking shit.
>>
Why are they saying it is Elder Scrolls themed? It could be any generic medieval fantasy thing. Half of the props are shitty as fuck. The weapons and armour look like plastic dollar store Halloween props.
>>
>>330258419
ah nothing like a pool table no one will play to complete the reddit mancave
>>
>>330258997
The lighting fixtures are the only thing that seems really Skyrim about it. Otherwise it looks like he's just going for a general viking cabin aesthetic.
>>
>>330258997
>>330259187
but Skyrim is generic medieval vikings
>>
get rid of the shitty medieval props and you've got a comfy room
>>
>>330258419
I have taste
>>
>>330259289
Exactly. If you're going to theme your interior decor off of a video game do it with something that doesn't take all of its appeal from various fantasy tropes.
>>
>>330258419

Do you think that table at the front is just a set of shelves he clipped through the floor?
>>
>>330258419
He's a really popular comic book artist
>>
>>330259301
to open to be comfy.
>>
>>330259120
Pool tables are fun as hell to own. My aunt had a full sized professional table all my life growing up and whenever we visited we always headed to the basement for brews and pool and playing on her arcade machines and listened to music on her jukebox. It was the coolest place I've ever seen in someone's home and we always had huge parties there like Christmas... birthdays... etc...

Sadly most of her "bar" area was damaged during a bad flood last year but the pool table was mostly undamaged and they had it repaired.
>>
>>330259809
>Pool tables are fun as hell to own.
yeah whatever dude. maybe consider upgrading
>>
>>330259289
Not really
>>
>>330259954
I guess I'm biased really. Lots of memories at my aunts place...we were always celebrating something and hanging out with a huge loud happy family is always fun. Was pretty much a party all the time...good food, music, family, games (she had a galaga machine, pac-man, and centipede), and pool.
>>
>The Elder Scrolls Online
Is that still even a thing?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.