[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game existed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Family-Guy-Online-logo.jpg (50 KB, 538x374) Image search: [Google]
Family-Guy-Online-logo.jpg
50 KB, 538x374
This game existed.
>>
Just a shitty KotHOclone
>>
Ha yeah right. Just like Ed Edd n Eddy online and King of the Hill Online....
>>
>>330247704
It was decent
>>
Didn't it fail quickly though?
>>
>>330247704
Post your mains

Who /Greased Up Deaf Guy/ here?
>>
Didn't they dumb down things into oblivion because the players were retards?
>>
Why was there a room with manatees and bunch of balls?
>>
File: 1456104956086.jpg (33 KB, 480x344) Image search: [Google]
1456104956086.jpg
33 KB, 480x344
>>330248386
>It even had classes based on the show's characters
>>
>>330248725
>Not maining bruce the "Ooohh noooo" gay guy

It's like you enjoy a lesser experience.
>>
>tfw they never fixed the one back alley brawl with the street thugs

It was pretty fun for what it was, just a dumb mmo. Seeing Quahog all laid out was pretty neat, but I always wonder about the other areas they never used.

Adding in massive hunts was good too, finding all the cats and Brian's book pages was actually kind of fun.
>>
>>330248778

Yes, the playerbase was clearly inexperienced with MMOs let alone videogames and were trying to find "funny stuff" rather than play the game.
>>
>>330248795
I never got that, why didn't Trey and Matt just attack macfarland themselves rather than the supposed "writing staff" of family guy.
>>
>>330248985
I heard they were planning in adding a boss fight quest where you go up against the chicken guy for peter.

I talked to a dev a long time ago, he said there was some rough plans for some expansion plans like the WoW model where the main story line would be fighting peter for the chicken man.

It all got scrapped though shortly before the games demise.
>>
>>330249251

Because the writing staff is more to blame for family guys shifting quality than Seth is.
>>
>>330249087
>>330248778
They didn't really dumb anything down because there was nothing really there.
Very minor combat which was just beat em up for the most part, and even then none of the battles were challenging. I don't think they ever actually got the PvP working, it was only against NPCs like Japanese Peter and the Bully and the mob battles like the Prison Riot and the Restaurant.

The vast majority of the game was simply fetch quests and or exploring.

Seemed to me like they lost a ton of funding and had to shill themselves to whoever they could like Axe and that shitty Kevin James comedy.
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=_BTGUmDxEoI
>>
i like the part when the jew ladys tits get huge
>>
>>330249926
goldberg?
>>
>>330249926
>>330250046
Game takes place after she was killed.
Pretty sure the game actually was relevant to the show for a bit as things that happened on the show would be in the game
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.