[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /uninstalled/? And why? I was in spring year 2 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: header.jpg (57 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
57 KB, 460x215
Who here /uninstalled/? And why?

I was in spring year 2 and every morning all I did was wake up, water my shit and go back to sleep.
>>
>>330242257
I quit right whwn factario came out.
>>
After you have too much money the good part of the game becomes pointless and the NPC interactions/romance is complete shit.

I probably shouldn't have lurked in the threads, though. I feel like if I had discovered stuff by myself instead of following anon's advice about what are the best things to do, I would had much more fun.
>>
the entire winter of year 1 I spend on the mines getting quarks, gold and iron. Now i have my entire farm filled with sprinklers and making mad dough because of how much I can plant now.
>>
I haven't uninstalled. I married Sebastian and he put a bong in my house.
>>
>>330243058
good taste in boys, anon
>>
File: Capitalism,_ho!.png (162 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
Capitalism,_ho!.png
162 KB, 482x600
>>330242257
>spring year 2
>all I did was wake up, water my shit and go back to sleep

>not having ore for sprinklers
step it up senpai
>>
i accidentally placed a bomb near my chests and all my items blew up

i knew i could just restart the day, but it was the first day of summer and i wasn't in the mood to do all that shit so i uninstalled

its a good harvest moon clone, but i could be spending my time better
>>
I just hit winter year 1. I plan to fish and mine (what else is there to do?).

it's a good game.
>>
File: 1453805547879.png (784 KB, 908x720) Image search: [Google]
1453805547879.png
784 KB, 908x720
>>330242257
I can agree that late game is non existant.

>dog is useless
>no dangeours foxes trying to steal your chicken/duck eggs
>no wild dogs/wolf scaring your animals if they are outside and make livestock to stop produce milk/eggs etc
>cooking is pointless and useless (HM did it better )
>crops dont wither
>no supply and demand means you can cheat by spaming 1 crop
>childrens dont grow up
>no diceases and no vet-stuff
>no interesting events that you need prepare for long time like horse/dog race cow/chicken showcase
>no cooking event
>nigger in town cucking your wife
>>
Leah is the town bike

Haley is a stuck up bitch
>>
File: 1457525989901.png (43 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
1457525989901.png
43 KB, 192x192
>>330246000

Penny number one girl
>>
File: 1444877972712.png (162 KB, 539x416) Image search: [Google]
1444877972712.png
162 KB, 539x416
>>330246000
>>330246558
Behold, the Penny defence force. Everybody knows about the cucking, boys
>>
I got to Winter and there was nothing to do that interested me
>>
>>330243108

He's honestly like an exact clone of my IRL bf.
>>
Me. I uninstalled within the first hour. It's a real boring game.
>>
>year 2
>still having to water shit

wow
>>
>>330242257
Yeah, wake up, go say hi to every single animals, put their drops in the machines, fix fences because for some fucking reason they break down. Got old really fast.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.