[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with being a casual?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: game_girls_1_0.jpg (64 KB, 550x325) Image search: [Google]
game_girls_1_0.jpg
64 KB, 550x325
What's wrong with being a casual?
>>
nothing
>>
File: wddzz.gif (439 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
wddzz.gif
439 KB, 480x270
>>330216403
>Casual
you mean filthy Casual?
>>
everything
>>
>>330216403
Lacking self awareness
>>
>>330216504
epic my dude
>>
>>330216403

>not knowing the beauty and strength which your avatar is capable of

fucking disgusting
>>
All of us are "casuals" in some way or to some degree, stop being faggots about it. There are levels of normalcy not cancerous.
>>
Not being able to dick measure on /v/
>>
Depends on what you mean.

Casual in skill or taste?
>>
>>330216620
both
>>
literally nothing. The only casuals who are wrong who are the ones who lack self awareness and think that they know everything about games.
>Fallouts the best
>Battlefront is awesome
>>
The only difference between a casual is skill level, not how much they play the game

Casual = bad at a video game = fucking stupid likely a failure at everything they do
>>
>>330216403
The only bad thing about casuals are casuals that think they aren't casuals
>>
F E E T
>>
>>330216687

That's pretty bad. I'm pretty sure I have decent taste, but I usually play games on normal.
>>
Because you get to have a gf, friends and don't have to die alone, which is a big no-no on /v/!
>>
File: Ryu and Sakura chat.jpg (394 KB, 1024x1182) Image search: [Google]
Ryu and Sakura chat.jpg
394 KB, 1024x1182
>>330216403
>What's wrong with being a normie?
>>
>>330216775
>About casuals
>think aren't casuals
>>
>>330216851
You don't follow? Or....?
>>
>>330216773
you should reflect on how retarded your post is
>>
>>330216896
i dont want to talk about this
>>
>>330216403
Nothing. They just need to admit that there are people who play different games and they don't know everything.
>>
>>330216932
Ight
>>
File: Dwight-Schrute-Thats-Very-True.gif (770 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
Dwight-Schrute-Thats-Very-True.gif
770 KB, 245x180
>>330217029
>>
>>330216403
They are singlehandedly responsible for the dumbing down of games and the industry as a whole.
>>
>>330216542
For the win
>>
>>330217087
Casuals are fucking backbone of industry since they are vast majority of market.

Good games change when they don't sell and in last attempt to survive they dumb it down/add fanservice like Fire Emblem.
>>
>>330216742
Fallout = casual
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. = hardcore
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. w/ mods = nightmare mode
>>
Nothing when they keep to their own shit. It's when they start getting loud and pissy over a game/genre that wasn't intended for them in the first place thay they become a problem. Same thing with SJWs. Stay the fuck off shit thay wasn't even made for you
>>
>>330217219
Sadly, you're right.

God, I want EA dead.
>>
>>330217143
Ebin meme lmao LOL xd xd xd
>>
You need to understand the people in this board, videogames are the only thing they are good at so of course they get so autistically elitistic over them
>>
Casuals get pandered to over the core, games get casualized for more money.
>>
>>330216773
casual is a term created from the big companies to bad call those ppl that dont play their games full time, so then they call hardcore to those idiots who are al the time playing like fags, grinding and shit LOL

there is no skill or shit difference just dont invest to much time doing the same thing stupid faggots, grown kids
>>
>>330217705
also i was a " hardcore " before but what i was doing was just invest to much time in grinding and farm shit, now im casual and just play for fun and leave the shit game every time and dont invvest to much time playing with other fags waiting to they learn the fucking mechanic
>>
>>330217445
You could say that this apply on every fucking hobby.
>>
>>330217705
but im called hardcore all the time in dota
yet i play it around 15 hours a year
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.