[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game opinion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Rage_cover.jpg (93 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
Rage_cover.jpg
93 KB, 300x370
Got loads of games on my backlist, atm I am playing deus ex. Not bad looking forward to getting through it though.

What is /v opinion on some of these games
Thinking of playing this next
Pic related
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
This?
>>
This

Last bump
>>
>>330211332
Rage is

eh
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 218x232) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 218x232
This
>>
>>330211332
Rage felt quite mediocre to me. I played through it and enjoyed it at the time but I wouldn't get around to playing it again. So it wasn't awful, just not spectacular either.
>>
>>330213018
Supposed to be beautiful looking though isnt it?
Is it a linear game?
>>
>>330213357
The Hospital/City level oozes atmosphere, the rest is pretty bogstandard post apocaliptic scenery laced through with driving sections.
>>
>>330213563
Great, I was just checking the steam reviews and it looks like it can be completed in less than 20 hours.
So a once playthrough should be ok.
>>
>>330211332
Rage is truly eh, but the guns are pretty great.
>>
Thread hijack! Tell me what games are both fun & have nice guns to play with. Some semblance of ballistics would be a great bonus. Hitscan can gtfo.
>>
>>330211407

Best splinter cell since chaos theory and i am probably the biggest ubisoft hater in the world. The occasional splinter cells are then ONLY good games theyve made and then you stillhave half of the series being total shit
>>
>>330211332
wasn't there a hot chick with a great cleavage at the beginning of the game?
>>
>>330211332
Rage was fantastic and underrated. Loved it.
>>
>>330214140
I only ever played the 1st 3 on the original xbox but I have them all now on uplay apart from Pandora tomorrow.
I got them on a uplay humble bundle.
I dont know why PT isn't on uplay.

They were beautiful looking games on xbox might play them all but since blacklist is a prequel and most recent I will start with that
>>
File: best girl.jpg (217 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
217 KB, 1440x900
>>330214036
I agree with this. One of the few recent(ish) titles I can recall where every weapon remains viable up until the end. Sure some weapons are better suited but overall I found myself using every weapon right until the end, even the knuckle dusters from the pre-order stuff.

Plus that nail gun was sex even without the Rebar launcher and Railgun barrel.
>>
>>330211332
Rage is a somewhat good looking bad game. The lighting is dick and everything looks awful up close. It's nice that the game has strafejumping which you'll barely have room to use. The weapons are lacking in punch and feel. The hit registration and issues with static collision detection are abysmal. The economics of the game are basically a waste of time.
Overall it was a subpar shooter.
>>
Rage is a waste of your time.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7034529
>>
>>330211407
It's a good game but not really a splinter cell game.
>>
Rage is worth a play

Good shooting
Nice looking wasteland
enemies aren't too bad
story is generic wasteland stuff, so meh
no role playing stuff, so meh
cars are meh

Kinda like Doom 3 in a more open world set in a wasteland
>>
>>330217257
I still haven't played doom 3 thats on my backlist too
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.