[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on the SHINOBI series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Shiboobiii.png (729 KB, 5120x3568) Image search: [Google]
Shiboobiii.png
729 KB, 5120x3568
Your opinion on the SHINOBI series?
>>
Awesome series.

I was just playing the original on mame yesterday.
>>
File: what did he mean by this.png (26 KB, 789x691) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.png
26 KB, 789x691
>>330207875
what did he MEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAN by this
>>
>>330207808
Pretty fun.
>>
Me and my wifes son love this game
>>
My wife's son love this series.
>>
>>330208060
>>330208102
>My wife's son

why is that phrase so fucking funny

but what does it mean though, "my wife's son"? He doesn't own the child anymore? Like divorced in other words?
>>
>>330207808

Great series that has some great fucking music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjaW4ZYzVHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iKxdUnF0Vg
>>
>>330208247
Cuck
Not his kid
>>
>>330208324
So step son?
>>
>>330208419
Stepson born while married
>>
It's pretty good. I'm particularly fond of Shinobi 3 and the two PS2 entries.
>>
>>330207808
I really like the PS2 Shinobi game. I want another game that plays like it that isn't Nighshade.
>>
>>330208645
What about your wife's son?
>>
>>330207808
early pixel art just blows my mind
you might not think of it but think of how impressive this shit was
such small amounts of pixels arranged in just the right way and you can see anything
I mean look at that hand, it's 5 god damn pixels, unlike a real hand if it was seperated from the body you would not be able to tell it was a hand, but due to the artist's style that mess of pixels is immediately recognized as a hand.

that shit is crazy.
>>
>>330208776
cool meme
>>
>>330208645
I do appreciate how quick and lethal the combat is in Shinobi compared to a lot of other games in the genre. Sometimes it's nice for enemies to just die when hit rather than needing a 15-hit aerial combo to dispose of some grunt.
>>
Revenge of Shinobi > Shinobi 3
>>
Shouldve stayed on multi game carts
>>
>>330207808
Shinobi 3DS is a criminally underrated game.
>>
>>330212186
It was alright. 30fps lock sucked though.

Shinobi 3 or bust though.
Wouldn't mind a port of the PS2 game to modern platforms though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.