[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this DUDE WEED LMAO: The Character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 261x193
Is this DUDE WEED LMAO: The Character?
>>
Yeah LOL!! XD
>>
>>330051412
not really. The game had one weed level. he's more like "boring guy #1051531 who HAS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO IMPOSSIBLE CHOICES WILL HE MAINTAIN HIS HUMANATEE?!?!?!": the character
>>
File: 1457379240716.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457379240716.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>330051412
>>
Now that the dust has settled.

So, was his friend raped by buck?
>>
>>330051741
Yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious...
>>
>>330051412
That's not Franklin from GTAV
>>
>>330051741
yes duh. This game could not fucking decide what kind of tone it wanted, could it?
>>
>>330051868
Does Franklin even say one single thing about weed in the whole 10 hour campaign? Having a bong in your house seems like a low bar to be the "DUDE WEED" character frankly
>>
>>330051412
This game had another character, I think he was blonde, barely said anything the whole time, who was OBVIOUSLY supposed to be the weed guy
>>
>>330052023
If you skip all the sidequests, no.
>>
>Fucks him once
>Stabs him in the chest

What if baby wasn't made tho
>>
>>330051868
>>330052023
He's the only character who doesn't tell off the dudeweed guy who's protesting, he does a mission for him.
He's also the character who's most likely to buy the weed shop.
>>
>>330052189
all the characters meet the weed guy though. If my memory serves, Franklin is actually the most irritated by him.
>>
>dat weed burning music

Oh those good days when dubstep was fresh.
>>
>>330052390
try like 2 years after it was fresh, if it ever was.
>>
>>330052294
Nah that's Trevor. He yells at the legalize it guy because Trev sells weed in addition to his other drugs, so he loses his market.
>>
>>330052390
>2012
>fresh

Are you american?
>>
>>330051412
what game is this and can you smoke weed in it

thanks in advances
>>
>dat night club hallucination
>>
>>330052681
Degenerate Simulator 2016
>>
>>330052294
Michael smokes it and sees aliens everywhere, Trevor smokes it and sees clowns everywhere, Franklin smokes it and thinks it's real weak shit.
>>
>His only encounter with weed he burns it all with a flame thrower and kills several farm hands
>At the end of the game he's a psychopath who could snap at any moment when he returns home

No, he's Quintin : The Character
>>
>>330052023
He does make a comment but it's only during the Strangers and Freaks encounter with the politician trying to legalize it.
>>
The two good things about FC3 that come to mind are Vaas and Blood Dragon and I'm not entirely sure about Vaas.
>>
>>330053596
Vaas was great until he fucking died and was replaced by the most generic piece of shit imaginable.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.