[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could make a deal with the devil about having all videogames
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: d.jpg (31 KB, 530x353) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
31 KB, 530x353
If you could make a deal with the devil about having all videogames software and hardware for free in exchange of one year of your life,would you do it?
>>
>1 Year

Who the fuck would turn this down?
>>
No.
>>
>>329884089
>all videogames software and hardware
>one year of life
When he comes to collect I just have to challenge him to a fiddle contest and win right?

We're playing devil at the crossroad rules right?
>>
>>329884089

>make a pact with the devil
>you now know that if the devil exist, God also must exist
>die a natural death
>expelled from heaven for making a pact with the devil

no thanks
>>
>>329884305
What if he offers you a backdoor into Heaven in exchange for your soul :O
>>
>>329884390
Not in his power. Also doing anything but telling the Devil to go fuck himself is generally a good way to get barred from Heaven.
>>
>1 year of life
>All software/hardware for free
>ALL SOFTWARE/HARDWARE
>Obtain all software/Hardware
>Sell one load
>Obtain all again
>Sell one load
>Become rich by selling units at a lower price after becoming rich in the first place
>Become even more rich
>Start funding eternal life
>Keep getting free software/hardware because I gave up one year of my now eternal life
>ETERNAL LIFE

You fucked that up OP
>>
>>329884305

>navigates 4chan all day
>implying that you'd go to heaven in the first place
>>
>not bargain shopping a rig out for $300 and torrenting everything
>>
>>329884551
Because everyone who posts here is a sick, twisted asshole who revels in peoples death/misery

Come on now...
>>
>>329884390
>devil
>backdoor into heaven

God wrekt satan and litterally made him his bottom bitch, having him deal with the degenerates he does not want shitting up his place.

He does not have a fuckin back door.
>>
File: sleep tite dickbiter.jpg (45 KB, 661x528) Image search: [Google]
sleep tite dickbiter.jpg
45 KB, 661x528
this y'all first faustian pact or some shit?

the devil doesnt specify which year he is taking. could be the first year of your life, and now you never existed. could be the year you meet the love of your life etc
>>
>>329884551
To be fair, if God is as strict as the christians say, most anybody is going to hell anyway.
>>
>implying video games havent already taken more years of your life
>>
>>329884814

you just ONLY need to repent
>>
>>329884893

>make the pact
>repent before death
>>
>>329884957
This

God is so stupid
>>
>>329884893
I'd think expecting that to get you out of trouble, only makes things worse.

I guess it's the same with Christians who are only doing good things because they want a ticket into heaven. It just misses the point.
>>
>>329885047

then happens this >>329884769
>>
>>329884490
Then what the fuck was the Book of Job where he got in just to taunt God and got him to make one of his devout's life a living hell just to prove a point.
>>
>>329884089
1 year vs up to eternity of happiness no amount of electronic stimulation could give. no thanks
>>
>>329884089
Knowing the devil he'd pull some bullshit about being able to pick whichever year of my life in order to prematurely end it cause he's a cheeky cunt that I wanna get pounded in the ass by like that.
>>
>>329884769
>getting anything worthwhile by taking my life
>implying the love of my life isn't 2D and I can't just rediscover her the next year
do devils take a hit to their intelligence score or something
>>
>>329884089
>in exchange of one year of your life
So wait, does that just mean I'm expected to die a year earlier than normal, or does it mean I'm limited to 1 year of life?
Or something else entirely?
>>
>>329885774
Would taking a year of your life in the middle kill you?

I'd think it'd be more like a coma.

Although he could pull the shit they did in that Shrek movie where he takes the year of your birth, I never finished that movie to see how that works out, nor do I care.
>>
>>329884089
>one year of your life

Yeahhhhh that's way too open to interpretation

e.g. the Devil takes my soul for one Hell year, which turns out to be an eternity because time doesn't pass in Hell

No thanks
>>
>>329884390
Only your soul goes to heaven, not your physical body. If he has your soul then you're going with him to Hell no matter what
>>
>>329884089
>acquire every copy of every videogame for free
>have total monopoly on videogames
>sell them and become billionaire
>limitless wealth gives me access to the world's best medical treatment, extending my lifespan by more than the one year that I lost
>>
>>329886075
>He takes the year of your life when you discovered video games
>You have all of them but just can'tgive a shit
>>
>>329884089
why does that orange have a tumor?
>>
>>329884089
Why just not buy it?
>>
>>329886796
Its not a tumor,its trying to evolve into a superior fruit the napple
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.