[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally snagged a copy of this and just started it tonight. Pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (230 KB, 256x360) Image search: [Google]
file.png
230 KB, 256x360
Finally snagged a copy of this and just started it tonight. Pretty cool so far.

How do I not suck?
>>
should have just bought the remaster instead of over paying for a "vintage" gamecube version.
>>
>>329754425
It was 35 bucks.
>>
>>329754425
>buying the shitty 30fps version

Nigga u dumb.

Also OP remember to block, and don't get surrounded.
>>
>>329754508
>$35
You overpayed
>>
>>329754271
Make Raine a T type, make Genis whatever you like more, I prefer ITS PANCAKE TIME. Take Lloyd whatever direction you want. Sheena is shit sadly unless you play her, Colette OP later, Regal the most fun to play as, Presea wrecks shit, PLAY AS KRATOS AND FUCK ZELOS.

Uh, dont forget to kill the blademasters (??? black skull enemies, first is in cave after being assaulted by Sheena) because they despawn after certain points.

In the troize mine be sure to inspect the rubble of the spinning rectangle fuck you plate (youll understand).

Talk to Kratos outside in snowcity place.

Uh.. It's pretty easy not to suck.
>>
>>329754508
That makes it even more retarded since the remaster has more content and a steadier, albeit lower, framerate
>>
>>329754652
Oh and let your autism take control and always have lens avail. Dont be afraid to force your caster to cast water on fire enemies or whatever other obvious weakness enemies when first meeting them. Or else they might cast fire on a fire and waste a cast like retards.
>>
>>329754752
>albeit lower, framerate
No thanks
>>
>>329754779
Enjoy faux 60 for two seconds before PANCAKE TIME drops it to 15 then
>>
OP Don't be afraid.
I own the PS3 version. It looks kinda weird. You're not missing much.
If you hate the characters, try switching the Sub.
>>
>>329754837
Thanks, I will!
>>
>>329754652
>PLAY AS KRATOS AND FUCK ZELOS.
Fuck you, buddy.

FUCK KRATOS
ZELOS MASTER RACE
>>
>>329754616
It had the original case and everything, which is something I value. If I want all that I would be getting it at about the same price on Amazon with shipping.
>>
How are you sucking? You can literally spam your three hit combo until you get gems to make it a six hit
unless you're being a fag and using a spellcaster
in which case you just sit back and spam after setting close combat AI to target separate things
>>
>>329754271
Why didn't you just play it using Nintendon't on a hacked Wii? You can even use the wii classic pad. Or any usb input controller. it makes the few gamecube games worth playing a much better experience, since you don't need to use that awful controller.
>tfw using a dualshock 3 on a Wii to play Gamecube games
>>
>>329754516
...I just checked Steam hoping you were wrong about the 30fps thing.

Damnit.
>>
Just remember that Kratos dying is the canon story. And that one guy isn't collette's father.
>>
>>329754271
Abuse the fuck outta of kratos is the solution to all ur worries. I need to find my copy of it and play it again, if not only for the novelty of displaying the case somewhere it can be seen.
>>
>>329755253
Don't have a hacked Wii, like to collect games.
>>
>>329755264
The Steam version has a lot of bullshit going on other than the 30 fps. All they had to do was port over the PS3 version, and they even fucked that up
>>
>>329755264
From what I hear it wasn't the only thing wrong with it either.
>>
>>329755357
>like to collect games

You're a bit pathetic
>>
>>329754271
Don't use Kratos or zelos, or give them any important gear.

You've been warned.
>>
>>329755469
Why?
>>
>>329755632
Kratos leaves you and you have to kill him.
>>
>>329755528
Zelos has his use though if u set him as the overworld leader. All that free stuff is nice.
>>
>>329755867
He gets better and rejoins the party though.
>>
>>329755867
Okay, but I wasn't asking about that.
>>
>>329754271
Assuming you're playing Lloyd, Tempest is your best friend. It will help you get over anything that's excessively dangerous.

Spells are not hard to evade in this game. It's always better to evade them than to use Guardian. Tempest would also work here to help escape

Don't use Semi-Auto. Always go for manual. You get better control of your character.
>>
>>329755632
Nothing wrong with collecting physical copies. Personally i wouldnt get rid of my copy of tales because of all the signatures on it.
>>
File: 1389717999454.png (66 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1389717999454.png
66 KB, 247x248
>>329754271
Set your Ex Skills so that everyone has more T-type skills than S-type.
>>
>>329756275
Thanks, but what I really want to hear is that anon's justification for his retarded claim.
>>
my favorite game of all time
>>
Which Tales was the one where the character poised to be the primary protagonist got written out in exchange for some faggot OC?
>>
>>329757106
Zestria gave the female heroine das boot in exchange for "pls marry me VA"
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.