[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/'s general opinion about SUPERHOT? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: sh.jpg (104 KB, 1030x579) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
104 KB, 1030x579
What's /v/'s general opinion about SUPERHOT?

It's the most innovative shooters I've played in years.

Also

SUPER

HOT
>>
>>329701319
I think SUPERHOT is the most innovative shooter I've played in years.
>>
it's being pushed so hard that it makes me think there is a fucking conspiracy between the dev and a bunch of streamers.
>>
>>329701319
gamename is perhaps the most innovative shooter I've played in years.
>>
Literal fucking cancer with a gimmick that gets boring after 5 minutes. Anyone who plays this shit needs to die, same goes for Devil's Dagger.
Fucking no content idie trash.
>>
/v/ is the most innovative shitpost mill I've seen in years.
>>
I knew there was a problem when my girlfriend's 15 year old brother with aspergers tried telling about this game, and these threads just confirm it.
>>
Definitely one of the most innovative shooters I've played in years.
>>
>>329701559
enough with the buzzwords kid. its obvious you never played cause SH is the most innovative shooter theres been in years and stop shitposting perfectly good discussion threads
>>
>>329701839
>SH is the most innovative shooter
What innovation bring SH to gaming?
>>
is there activism/lecturing/preaching in it? Or is it a normal video game?
>>
>>329701947
It's interesting, short, and most of it's value comes from the arcade mode. There's no preachy bullshit, but they do get awfully overt and somewhat pretentious with the meta aspect in the end (although it's done in a tongue-in-cheek way, you're expected to take it semi-seriously. )
>>
Prrrty neat, the most innovative shooter I've played in years for sure senpai.
>>
The best fps of the last 10 years honestly.
>>
>>329701319
It's fun but not worth $25. More like $10.

Also, all memes aside, it is pretty innovative. I would love to see its gameplay and replays in an actual story based game with more realistic graphics and a non-meta story.
>>
>>329701319
reported
>>
>>329701839
>Don't talk about Superhot "the most innovative shooter in years"™ like that!
>>
Is this the new undertale?
>>
Easily the most innovative shooter I've played in years.
>>
>>329703325
no social politics/pc shit, so apparently no. Maybe in shilling and popularity though.
>>
Must be a pretty shit game since you have to shill it every other minute on /v/ of all places.

Just make a new game, maybe it will turn out better, just keep the le2deep4u artsy look to it, the dudebros are all over that these days.
>>
Indie Dishonored rip-off, wow so innovative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKyT19o-Nl8
>>
>>329701708
Fucking kek
>>
I like it a lot.
>>
>>329701518
major spoilers
that's the message in the game's story.
>>
I am sick of people shilling it. Too pricey for what it is. Will get it on sale one day
>>
>>329703668
lol if only you knew anon

I think you should give the game a try! You might like it!
>>
>>329701559
>people who like things I don't need to die

You're a bit of a cunt.
>>
File: shill.jpg (157 KB, 819x527) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
157 KB, 819x527
>>329701319
SUPER
SHILL
SUPER
SHILL

also it's the easiest fucking FPS I have ever had the displeasure of playing

>>329701559
At least DD(5shekel price) actually gets more difficult as you play it. SuperShill(25 shekel price) introduces a teleport get out of jail move halfway in that further trivializes already boringly easy fights
>>
the amount of asshurt this dev has caused with this, the most innovative shooter we've seen in years, is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>329703687
Dishonored was literally just a -Shock ripoff with steampunk setting.
>>
I like it! It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years
>>
>>329704131
whoa whoa whoa

while i vehemently disagree with that statement, why in the good fuck would that EVER be a problem?
>>
>>329701518
The entire plot of the game is conditioning the player to viral it. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>329703687
Dishonored is really underrated.

Wish it had a level editor.
>>
>>329703687
I quit playing Dishonored since I was trying to go non-lethal but it just wasnt that entertaining. I wonder if just going full on guns blazing with your cool powers would make for more fun playthrough.
>>
>>329704253
for real?
That's pretty clever tbqh
>>
>>329705171
Don't bother trying to play non-lethal, it's not MGS. There's really no point unless you want to be bored out of your mind.
>>
>>329705312
So I noticed. It was just me going around and going behind people to strangle them or shoot tranq darts. While the game was giving me time stopping powers and bombs and other cool shit.
>>
>>329705224
Yep. You merge with a "system" and are compelled to recruit others into the hivemind by telling as many people as you can that it's the most innovative shooter you've played in years. It worked out pretty well; people have fun spouting the meme because it's like an inside joke that everyone else who played the game will get.
>>
>>329701319

One of the least innovative shooters I have played in years.

SUPER SHIT
>>
>>329705171
it is true. if the game gives you dozens of fun tools to fuck around with you're only limiting your enjoyment by doing some pure stealth run you don't find all that fun anyways. Shame dishonored punishes you storywise for killing people but desu who gives a shit about what happens to the imaginary characters
>>
>>329705759
I just wanted to get the "good" ending by killing no one but fuck that, might as well doom everyone to plague or something.
>>
Looks cool.

Not gonna pay what they're asking for it.

I'll get it in a sale.
>>
>>329701319
Easily one of the most innovative shooter I've played in years.

Did I mention this was the most innovative shooter I've played in years?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.