[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at class with friend >he brings up Dark Souls 3 >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1435378680021.gif (381 KB, 286x282) Image search: [Google]
1435378680021.gif
381 KB, 286x282
>at class with friend
>he brings up Dark Souls 3
>we discuss the new footage
>discussion turns into Dark Souls 2 talk
>mention ow I actually liked Dark Souls 2 and had a lot of fun with it
>says he feels the same way and that most of the hate is unwarranted besides the downgrade in graphics
>suddenly hear someone right behind me yell "DARK SOULS 2 HUH?!"
>turn around
>it's the obese neckbeard that sits in the furthest back row (how he fits between the chairs is beyond me)
>his putrid BO is already invading my nose
>Tell him that yes, we are discussing Dark Souls 2
>He says its a bad game and no true Souls fan would like it and that Bloodborne is the best souls game
>Tell him I found Bloodborne to be really boring but that he is entitled to his opinions even if we don't agree
>"NO ITS NOT AN OPINION, ITS AN OBJECTIVE FACT THAT BLOODBORNE IS THE BEST AND DARK SOULS 2 IS A PIECE OF SHIT"
>he storms off

What the fuck is wrong with the Souls fanbase? I feel ashamed to even play the same games they do if they act like this both on and offline.
>>
>>329663205
post your ps4 with a timestamp
>>
I loved DaS2 and Bloodborne both
>>
>>329663309
Love this option select desu
>don't post picture
>LOL SALTY PKEK
>post picture
>Lol whatevs you have shit taste
>>
>>329663763
why can't you just post your ps4 with a timestamp?
>>
>>329663924
I can, I don't want to waste my time though.
>>
Am I alone in thinking bloodborne is way more tedious than any other souls game? At vicar Amelia and all the bosses including her up to this point take no fucking damage unless they can be gun parried, so they take forever to kill and it's really annoying when you end up getting stuck on a boss
>>
>>329664065
You can't and you're already wasting your time.
>>
>>329663205
3 faggots discussing video games in public, disgusting
>>
File: I_am_silly!.png (66 KB, 810x800) Image search: [Google]
I_am_silly!.png
66 KB, 810x800
>guy with opposing opinion is a screaming fat neckbeard
>>
>>329664078
I only felt that way on NG+ or for certain bosses in general, like Bloodstarved Beast. That was definitely a battle of attrition and patience, but not the fun kind.
>>
>>329664078
have you tried upgrading your weapon or using fire paper
also i'm guessing you started with the cane
>>
File: 1393177532265.gif (2 MB, 360x315) Image search: [Google]
1393177532265.gif
2 MB, 360x315
>Things that never happened.txt

You could at least try and make it even slightly believable.
>>
I liked DeS and DS1&2 about the same honestly, I Also like the look of bloodborne but I don't feel like shelling out the money for a ps4 for one game.
>>
>>329663205

I know that feel anon, I also used to make up stories when I was in highschool, though I mostly just kept them in my head
>>
>>329663205
>shit that never came to life.txt

>>329664078
Have you tried upgrading weapons? Leveling? Putting points in str? Buying a weapon that actual does damage, like axe?
>>
haha sonyggers amirite
>>
>>329663205
Did you and your friend bone afterwards?
>>
>>329663205
>events that never transcurred.doc
>>
>>329664078
You haven't been using a very powerful weapon if you think they have a lot of health
>>
Is that that gay swimming anime?

Do you enjoy penis?
>>
>>329663205
You probably are that obese neckbeard
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>329663309
Not him but here
Bloodborne is one of the worst souls games I played
It's not tedious as anon said, but just boring
I didn't even bought dlc, this is how bad it was
>>
>>329663205
Falseflagging Pkek who is envious of us PS4 gamers and realize that they will never EVER get to play Bloodborne.
>>
>>329663205
>things that didn't happen: the post
Glad to see we're just tumblr now
Did the whole class stand and applaud your superior taste afterwards?
>>
>>329665658
I pity you
>>
>>329663205
I blame FROM, all they can do anymore Souls shit.
>>
File: when u drink water.jpg (11 KB, 326x277) Image search: [Google]
when u drink water.jpg
11 KB, 326x277
Um OKAY. I would like to interject for a moment. That was ME interrupting your ignorant discussion of DS2. **wipes dorito dust from mouth** You are cleary a casthual gamer unlike myself, whom has a pc worth over $2000. Do you really expect me to sit by while you blasthpheme the dark souls genre? come get me presthy boy.
>>
While Bloodborne is has more technically proficient and fun gameplay than the other Souls games, I still think of it as equal to DaS2.

I don't like the lack of armour variety, the world design is 3x narrower and less varied than any other Souls game, NPCs are somehow even less interesting and useful than DaS2, the colour pallette is flat and one-note, I just prefer high-fantasy over Hellsing/Ayy-fantasy, the first few stages of Chalice dungeons are a chore and all the interesting and fun weapons don't show up until the halfway point.

9.5/10
>>
File: boger face.png (32 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
boger face.png
32 KB, 514x352
>>329669630
>equal to DaS2.
>9.5/10
>>
File: 11.gif (854 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
854 KB, 500x500
Nagisa is cute!
>>
Fucking sonnyggers you are the worst kind
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.