[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why exactly Far Cry Primal is bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: fcp.jpg (121 KB, 640x491) Image search: [Google]
fcp.jpg
121 KB, 640x491
Why exactly Far Cry Primal is bad?
>>
poorfags can't pirate it
>>
I don't get it.
>>
Shit combat. Plays exactly like Far Cry 3.
>>
I bought it not expecting much, I actually really like it. The feeling of being chased by a herd of mammoths then jumping off a cliff is quite great. Although I have always found prehistoric animals fascinating.
>>
it's the 4th time in a row they made the same game
>>
File: Same Map.png (2 MB, 600x1332) Image search: [Google]
Same Map.png
2 MB, 600x1332
>60$
>>
>>329573992
>Same game

But now it is with mammoths
>>
>>329573390
all i see is loss
>>
>>329573390
I don't get it.
The fuck does "No I Yaba daba doo" (didn't even spell it right) mean?
Who is Fred talking to?
What causes him to say this?

Worst comic I've seen in a while.
Might as well be four random Google image pictures with random text in the last panel.
>>
>>329574012
It's a same map but in prehistoric times, what's wrong with it?
>>
if a first person game is gonna be melee heavy it needs to be very carefully designed or it will just be shit. open world =/= careful design
>>
>>329574607
Primal is supposed to take place in Europe
>>
>>329574012
Surprised I haven't seen this before.
>>
>>329573390
Same Shit different Game
>>
>>329574339
It means Giddy up!
>>
>>329574607
>>329574729
I saw these same exact posts yesterday.
>>
>make a prehistoric game set in the stone age
>don't add dinosaurs to make it interesting
seriously fucking boring.

inb4 some sperg points out that dinosaurs and humans were many many MANY years apart as if it's not something every 10 year old kid knows. Nobody gives a fuck, it'd still make it more fun, especially in a farcry game
>>
>>329575046
Dinosaurs and humans were many many MANY years apart as if it's not something every 10 year old kid knows.
>>
>>329575046
This, Games don't have to be realistic.
>>
The comic is in polish
Fred says
"And Yaba Daba Doo" or "And now Yaba Daba Doo"
but it looks like fucking "no" and "i"
>>
>>329575005
And they're relevant today, did you disregard that this is a new level of rehash yesterday too?
>>
>>329575046
They could even reuse the assets from blood dragon.
>>
>>329574618
You have no idea what design means do you
>>
3rd re-skin of a game that already wasn't fun.
>>
>>329573992
So you bought a far cry game expecting to play other thing that isn't far cry?
>>
>>329575429
So he's going to fuck the corpse?
>>
Game is good people are just hating on the evil corporation for not letting them pirate it.
>>
>>329575884
he already fuck that mammoth
>>
>>329574012
So.... why exactly does every game need its own unique map made from scratch?

-Entitlement
>the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

nuff said
>>
>>329573390
>NO I YABBA DABBA DO
Did the artist suffer an aneurysm while typing Fred's words in?
>>
>>329576519
what if he's a caveman and doesn't speak English?
>>
No I Yaba Daba Doo!
>>
>>329575046
DLC
>>
>>329575046
Dinosaurs and humans were many many MANY years apart, actually.
>>
>>329575046
heh, that'd be a cool expansion pack, like they did with Blood Dragon.
>>
>>329573390
>remove vehicles, guns and explosives
>don't add anything

Would be great if it was priced like Blood Dragon.
>>
If you don't like it then don't buy it, it's so simple :/
>>
Besides the fact that it's just far cry with noguns, look at the reviews on steam.

They put so much DRM on it that it's literally impossible for people who bought the game to play it. Ubisoft really went full jew on this one, and as always the honest customers suffer the most because of it.
>>
>>329574012
Ya they recycled the map but what's the big deal? FC4 felt like it was procedurally generated anyway. It would be different if it were actually memorable with distinct locations and landmarks
>>
>>329576363
>being this retarded
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.