[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What chapter was hardest for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (195 KB, 327x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195 KB, 327x300
What chapter was hardest for you?
>>
Camilla's tits.
>>
File: 1455688890522.jpg (42 KB, 396x419) Image search: [Google]
1455688890522.jpg
42 KB, 396x419
>>329549224
Hardest chapter, not what made you hardest
>>
Either Chapter 20 or 21. 21 I won by pure RNG
>>
Ninja rape cave
>>
So besides a few of the supports, were the censorship claims blown way out of proportion for Fates?
>>
I want Ryoma and Xander to force me to drink their semen.
>>
File: 1456872715624.jpg (69 KB, 413x584) Image search: [Google]
1456872715624.jpg
69 KB, 413x584
>>329549143
>doing well
>all of a sudden Camilla dies because she got doubled
>it's the fucking hand axe she had equipped
This game sucks at explaining shit. It should just say -3 Spd, not weak to follow-ups (-3 Spd)
>>
>>
>>329550219
Blame treehouse for their shit tier localization.
>>
Playing on Hard mode, currently about to start Chapter 17.
Chapter 10 was annoying since it's a defense map with a bunch of shitty units + Camilla, and the few chokepoints you can use are removed in the later turns.
Outside of that it's been reasonable.
>>
Endgame. I always got fucked by some unit in the middle to last stretch of the map.
>>
I'm doing paralogues because I got killed by the kinshi knight reinforcements in 14. I unlocked Midori's and it's nice seeing that I'll get another dragon herb to not know who to use on
>>
Mitama's paralogue, because I thought you actually had to visit the village 3 times with Azama before it was destroyed in order to recruit her. I had to rush in aggressively and hold back a tsunami of enemies with Silver weapons.

I actually lost Oboro on that map, just as she was about to S-rank Kaden. Considering how selfish Mitama acts in that whole paralogue, I like to imagine that in my playthrough, Kaden harbors a lot of resentment for Mitama and blames her for the loss of his lover.
>>
I wouldn't know, I live in AUSTRALIA
>>
>>329549143
Buying a nintendo console, I still haven't beat it.
>>
What's the difference in difficulties? Is the AI more aggressive or do they just hit harder?
>>
>>329552445
you'll get enough money someday if you work hard enough
>>

It's the only one I played.
>>
>>329552492
>AI gets smarter, will move units just for double attacking, will pair up, use everything
>bigger stats
>enemies get more skills
>more enemies
Also your level ups are locked the second you get a character in lunatic.
>>
>>329549717
won it on first try
hardest was the first 13 chapters after that with some the use of some brain you can break the game by chapter 17, now the game is becoming second awakening.

Wish they allowed us to switch difficulty up,
I am on hard classic and all I wanted is that the game keeps the difficulty up till the end.

At least I learned my lesson to play revelation and birthright on lunatic and not hard classic
>>
>>329549959
There actually is a ton of censorship/rewrites.

- Many of Soleil's S-ranks rewritten to be platonic.
- Many of Kanna's, male and female, S-ranks rewritten to be platonic.
- Rewrites to many other characters supports to make them less controversial (like Forrests).
- No face petting.

It annoys me that they think Kanna is too much of a "kid" to pair up with Selkie or most any other 2nd-gen female, but I can have Mozu marry Ryoma who's built like a bear compared to her.
>>
>>329552706
The more skills thing is only really an actual thing in conquest though. So far in Birthright i've noticed hardly any enemies get any skills, and usually then it's only the named enemies like Benoit, Flannel, etc.
>>
>>329549959
>>329549959
Most of the changes/censorship revolved entirely around Supports, certain things were rewritten to be platonic, vague or just appear humorous in tone when they were actually pretty neutral or generic anime lines like with the two Ninjas. They're just talking on and on about how they're both Ninjas and they have to do their best and what not.

The story in Fates is dogshit anyway so even with changes it actually isn't that much worse but the important thing is a lot of the changes don't make any sense and feel unnecessary.
>>
>>329552789
The weirdest part is that Kana can't hook up with any of the child characters, but Corrin can impregnate/be impregnated by them no problem.
>>
>>329553263
>NoA approves of /ss/
It got the Alison Rapp seal of approval.
>>
>>329553263
probably because they couldn't not give you the kid
>>
>>329552886
What difficulty are you on? I'm on Birthright Hard and there's always a few enemies with Skills each level, from Chapter 15 and on.
>>
>>329553771
Hard. I'm at chapter 25 or 26 and it seems like almost every enemy on a map has no skills, with the exception of the boss for the chapter.
>>
>>329553383
Yeah, gameplay wise it makes sense.

Still doesn't make it any less weird when Kana gets marriage proposals turned down left right and centre, while Corrin gets to impregnate Midori, whose every second line of dialog is 'I'm an adult', as though she's trying to get into a nightclub with a fake id.

>>329552789
>Percy's S-rank with Soleil is not marriage but them agreeing to remain good friends with her until the right person comes along.

Why even bother having support links when the game itself tells you who it does and doesn't approve of you pairing up?
>>
>>329552706
Damn that actually sounds pretty fun. Guess I'll start a new file.
>>
>>329553963
Percy and Sophie is the same thing. I haven't seen nearly all of them but that is the general theme for the kids
>>
>>329549959
No
The game is censored to the point where if you buy it you're literally a cuckhold.
Either pirate it or don't bother, it's worse than awakening.
>>
How do I get more statues?
>>
>>329554660
I think all you have to do is use them till they get to a certain level. I'm not sure if statue effects stack, but if they do then revelations would give you the highest cap.
>>
>>329550219

>giving a Hand Axe when has Magic

I know her Magic is meh but a Horse Scroll can fix that right up if youget one from the Ophelia chapter.
>>
>>329549143
I CAN'T FUCKING GET PAST CHAPTER 10 THE STUPID FUCKING PEG KNIGHTS AND ARCHERS ARE PISSING ME OFF
>>
>>329552253

>kinishi knight reinforcements

THAT LEVEL HAD MORE REINFORCEMENTS?

I forced my way in the middle and got lucky crits on SkyMilf and Not Totally Dead Waifu so I guess I ended it quicker. titties nee san nohr edition made quick work of titties sama hoshido edition.
>>
>>329554970
change mozu into an archer
>>
>>329555207
you're thinking of 13,I was talking about the opera house. on the subject of 13 I didn't have any trouble with it but those wyvern reinforcements got me worried
>>
>>329554970

sic Camilla on the pegging knights and keep Protein-chan and JUSTICE on the far right to fend off the archers. I'm assuming you didn't recruit capture the spear knight from Chapter 9 because he make the level a lot more managable with Rally Defense.
>>
>>329553771
>>329552886
>>329552706
Why the fuck would you even bother with birthright?
The overall story is garbage anyway, the only redeemable thing is the difficulty in conquest.
If I knew FE would die like this I would have enjoyed awakening more 3 years ago.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.