[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the future of nintendo and it will be even worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: bravely second censored.jpg (1 MB, 1798x1768) Image search: [Google]
bravely second censored.jpg
1 MB, 1798x1768
This is the future of nintendo and it will be even worse
>>
Square is in charge of Bravely Default.

Also, three pages out of over 250 is not a big deal.
>>
I can understand, not like, but understand why they censor the costumes.
But what the actual fuck is the purpose of this?
>>
>>329512912
you just giving them permission to censor even more shit in the future you idiot
>>
>>329512912
always making excuses, always justifying and defending such is the live of the fanboy and loyalist
>>
>>329512778
>future
they have been doing the same shit for ages
>>
File: 1456798065835.png (1 MB, 850x940) Image search: [Google]
1456798065835.png
1 MB, 850x940
>shit been censored for years
>/v/ finally notices this year
>>
File: victory.png (124 KB, 365x404) Image search: [Google]
victory.png
124 KB, 365x404
I contributed to the censorship by offering advice on outfits to cover up
>>
>>329512778
>This is the future of nintendo

Of course it is, you nub. It has been the past of Nintendo, it is the present of Nintendo, and it will be the future of Nintendo.
>>
I legitimately bought and helped suggest more to "censor" just to piss off you retarded manchildren im so fucking shit of your edgy entitled shit ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME WHO GIVES A SHIT ITS NOT ABOUT CENSORSHIP YOU STUPID FUCKS ITS ABOUT BEING A DECENT FUCKING PERSON. I fucking hate you stupid little edgy 90 year old virgin fuckers I hope Hillary fixes this shitbaby country. Christ we need to cull the virgin basement dweller population.
>>
File: relaxnigga.png (686 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
relaxnigga.png
686 KB, 600x700
>>329514585
>>
File: what the hell happened.png (84 KB, 688x712) Image search: [Google]
what the hell happened.png
84 KB, 688x712
>>329512778
This is the future of Nintendo, and it will be even worse.
>>
>>329512912

Actually no, binari sonori did te localisation.

Stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>329514585

Back to Something Awful with you, Goon babby.
>>
>>329514762
Not even Disney is this PC.
>>
>>329512778
>Ninetndo
>Square-Enix game shown
OK
>>
File: SAVE 1.png (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
SAVE 1.png
7 KB, 300x300
This is the future of Nintendo, and it will be even worse.
>>
>>329512912
>3 pages is not a big deal
What about 4? Or 6? Or 10? 20? 50?

Where's the line, chum?
>>
>>329512778
>nintendo, a childrens' toys company, censors jap content that is outright not appropriate for american children

i see nothing either unusual or wrong about what's happening
>>
>>329515240
>children
>buying art books
>>
>>329515192
Just cause it was done back then doesn't mean it's good to have it now.

Back then the world was so disconnected that people didn't even know it was censored. Now we do, that's the prime difference.

One would argue it would be up to the consumers to be offended or not rather than for the developers to decide what offends us.
>>
>>329515217
If a sizable fraction of the book is censored, it's an issue.

However, when the book is near 300 pages long, three pages is not a big deal.
>>
>>329515436
So what you're saying is that you have a personal opinion about when enough things are censored to become a problem and don't really care about the small things getting removed, even if the small things are otherwise significant within context?

Don't wanna sound like a twat, but that's just like, your opinion.
>>
>>329515632
It's comparable to the censorship when they brought over Bare Knuckle 2 to the US as Streets of Rage 2.

All that was removed was a single sprite. It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. the changes in 3 were MUCH bigger and a bigger deal.
>>
>>329515803
I mean, I guess? In the long run I guess it's not too important. People who care enough can obviously see what was censored online.

Sort of makes me wonder why censorship even exists. I mean think about it, we literally SEE what is happening. It's not hard to look up.

Sometimes I think censorship only happens to rile people up, stir up controversy, and stimulate sales and discussion.
>>
A far bigger issue is the cut endings for side quests/ What part of that has anything to do with "being a decent person".

It's going to flop anyway, Second sold like shit in Japan and it will sell worse in the US and Europe.
>>
>>329515217
>Where's the line
>>
>>329512778
But why the change from white light to purple light?
>>
>>329516991
Tired of white oppression
>>
>>329512778
What's so offensive about those 3 pictures they couldn't include them? the red string of fate?
>>
>>329513181
The funny thing is they left in the Indian outfit in the artbook.
>>
>>329517147
Bondage.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.