[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you deal with this situation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1-1.jpg (73 KB, 968x726) Image search: [Google]
1-1.jpg
73 KB, 968x726
How would you deal with this situation?
>>
Remove the layer with the arrows on them I don't need no tutorial.
>>
>find bob-omb so I can hold it
>grab it the frame before it explodes
>move around until I'm holding a slot for the goomba
>throw newly-cloned goomba
>repeat process until a goomba staicase is made
>climb goomba staircase to heaven
>>
avoid little particles thrown by him and then spare
>>
>>329453872
Mario raises his legs and is kicking with every step. So you must have to walk forward into the enemies timing your step to defeat them.
>>
>>329453872
Do nothing, because these big-ass arrows are already on their way to kill that thing.
>>
Lower the difficulty setting. Fuck that.

Or I'll press the "skip gameplay" button in the options menu, so I can safely watch the next cutscene without getting frustrated and potentially triggering my PTSD.
>>
I would travel to parallel universes
>>
How would I know by just looking at that? I'll just wait for the tutorial, mission description and objective pointer
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5 KB, 245x205
>>329454002
That's some parallel universe shit.
>>
Walk up to it, greet it then fall off the stage for some reason.
>>
I would look for a hole to fuck
>>
>but how were you supposed to know to jump on / over the goomba?
>>
>>329453872
By shitposting on a chinese comic discussing forum and getting trips.
>>
>>329454367
it was worth a try.
>>
Looks like a stubby penis. It will probably be removed from the western release so we won't have to worry about it.
>>
>>329453872
Let it feel the super mario power.
>>
>>329453872
Observe the attack pattern
>>
>>329453872
>Half A press for 12 hours
>>
File: mario.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mario.webm
2 MB, 640x360
- head to gamefaqs.com
- search for "Super Mario Bros"
- click on FAQs next to the appropriate version
- click on the FAQ with the biggest filesize
- scroll to the Walkthrough section for World 1 (can ctrl+f 0301 in this case!)
- check what the first paragraph has to say
>Begin the game by running right a short distance and bash the first "?" Block that comes into view, and this will give you your first Coin. Defeat the oncoming Goomba by stomping it (jumping on its head). There are three "?" Blocks next; bash the lower-left one and this will uncover a Super Mushroom. When it comes out of the block, it slides to the right. Let it drop down and after it bounces from the pipe on the right, it will come back towards you, and you can collect it to become Super Mario - Mario will increase in size and can therefore smash Brick Blocks. You can also take a hit from enemies when Super-sized, but at the cost of reverting back to Regular size.

it wasn't that hard to figure out, next time at least try a little instead of getting spoonfed
>>
my mum played that game when it first came out, never played any game before, but bought the Nes for herself and my dad because they thought it looked cool, she told me they both sat on that first goomba for nearly an hour because they couldnt figure out how to get past it, she said they even tried to hide behind one of the bushes at the beginning of the level
>>
>>329454892
>Oh look my tits just magically became massive
>I'm going to pay no attention to this and continue playing video games
>>
>>329454892
imagining following this "walkthrough" while pausing to read all this crap sounds like the worst experience ever
>>
>>329455329
I don't think it was meant to be read as you play.
>>
File: 1347114136772.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1347114136772.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
>>329454892
>check gamefaqs
>there literally exists several detailed walkthroughs
>>
>>329453872
Something like this I imagine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcV9uIY5i4
>>
Complain at Nintendo that this is unfair.

I'm the player character, yet some insignificant enemy, the first enemy in the game even, kills me when I bump into him? That is bullshit.

And it instantly kills you, too. You have no way of knowing this. There isn't a health bar. There are these bullshit mushrooms later in the game if you manage to get that far, but even that absorbs only a single hit.
Complete and utter bullshit.

The people who designed this mess were clearly ableists pandering to an elitist crowd of white nerds that are opposed to including others into their circlejerk.

And don't even get me started on the fact that there is no female player and that the only female in the game is stereotypical damsel in distress.
>>
>>329453872
>>
>>329453872
Precise usage of half-A presses
>>
pre order to get arrow remover dlc
>>
File: 1397798066702.png (167 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1397798066702.png
167 KB, 500x350
>>329454892
>checking gamefags

LOL get with the time gramps. The way to do it now is to watch a Let's Play on Youtube. That way you don't even have to play the game at all.
>>
Play superior Mario is missing
>>
>>329455985
The game really needs to be more inclusive.
We should start a petition to get it removed from stores.

Not that I'd buy it either way, haha. But we need to teach these game makers a lesson. It's the current year, you know.
>>
File: checkmate-explained.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
checkmate-explained.jpg
213 KB, 1280x720
>>329456440
>>
>>329456615
There is an agenda here. The first enemy is intended to trigger the PTSD of women who ever came a white male's way on a road who either refused to walk to the side and let her do it by exerting his male privilege.

This first enemy is a pawn of the patriarchy to teach women that unless THEY dodge, unless they give in, they're going to get hurt and there is nothing they can do. As soon as the first enemy is triggered which you HAVE to, as he is on the one and only path to the goal, your only option is to either dodge by jumping (which is also exaggerated - the white male player character jumps like 15 times his height) or to die. Even moving to the left to run away does nothing, because (Trigger warning: Rape) the screen stops scrolling at the start position, which is also a message for women that tells them that you can't run away from a rapist, that you are powerless and helpless the only way to deal with the situation is to let males dominate you.

In the game, you either get killed by the enemy or you dodge him, but in both cases, the patriarchy wins. You are forced to either admit male inferiority or get raped / killed, which is unacceptable. This disgusting trend needs to stop.
>>
>>329453872
Buy the walk DLC, the run DLC, the jump DLC, the ability to kill enemies DLC and the DLC that gives you 3 lives
>>
File: 1453523131107.png (472 KB, 690x672) Image search: [Google]
1453523131107.png
472 KB, 690x672
>>329453872
>year 2030
>It is now illegal to play games made pre-2013 because of all those anti-woman messages
>do some cleaning in my government-subsidized house.
>Find NES and games I got from by brother's will since he was shot by the PC police for daring to be a cishet white male in public.
>set up the NES
>start booting up Super Mario Bros
>Neighbor sees that I'm playing
>freaks the fuck out and calls the state military
>end up getting raided, military seizes my games and gets charged with crimes against womanity
>currently serving 15-20 with possibility of parole if I pass anti-rape class.

>all because I hit the A button and squished that goomba.
>>
>>329457978
>implying that goomba is a woman and not a genderfluid nonbinary queer otherkin

You xir have just added an extra 10 years to your sentence.
>>
>>329458218
I don't think that Genderfluid people should be accepted in our safe space.
Genderfluid people say "Sometimes I'm male, sometimes I'm female". This is a very dangerous thought because it accepts the patriarchal rape-principle that genders even exist.

Thus, people like this can not be accepted in our safe space. They will poison innocent POCs with those thoughts.
>>
>>329456753
so it was all according to keikaku?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.