[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantasy Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: FantasyLifeReview_BackgroundPic.jpg (879 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FantasyLifeReview_BackgroundPic.jpg
879 KB, 1920x1080
Can we talk a bit about Fantasy Life? I just started, and it's adorable. I like that the dialogues are not taking themself too serious.

Whats your favourite class? Can you max out every class with one character?
>>
Started it, got bored and cringed.
>>
Had a bit of fun with it, but the dude I was co-oping with sold his 3DS to pay for a parking ticket. The music is amazing though.
>>
>>329371889
Hows the co-op? Can you actually play the whole story together?
>>
>>329372145
There are certain things you can't do in co-op, but I honestly can't remember right now. I don't see why you couldn't go through the whole game together, you can do quests and shit at least.
>>
>>329371085
I loved this game
>>
File: refuse.png (165 KB, 1040x678) Image search: [Google]
refuse.png
165 KB, 1040x678
>>329371085
>sequel is mobile shit
>>
Crafting was fun but beating the game felt like a chore since the combat was so basic.
>>
>>329371085
Yeah you can max our every class on one character. Best class is Fisherman/Chef seeking monsters to hunt and eat.
>>
Fun game. got 50 hours out of it, too much dialogue though.
>>
>>329371085
The game is wonderful, but it requires too many hours to 100%. The co-op is nice, I had a lot of fun with it.

>Whats your favourite class?
Angler, I loved running around to catch some fishes.

>Can you max out every class with one character?
You can and you should. Start as soon as you can.
>>
>>329372505
sounds like dungeon meshi the video game
>>
I've been intending to replay it but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Yuelia is best girl.
>>
Started as archer, no challenge in combat. Now I have almost every class except mercenary.

Main Cook/Archer.
>>
Don't level sneak run past monsters instead
Gathering professions are useless, everything can be bought.
Food is helpful but rarely used in anything other then boss fights
Bring allies to boss fights
Hit the B button if you mess up on the crafting minigame to pause time and wait until the stun animation is done.
Expect some RNG
Fists are GOAT weapon with animation, too bad about its poor poor damage output (0 per hit)
Greatswords are probably the best weapon in the game great AOE and amazing hit stun but it's probably not the best weapon to take on a mining trip since it takes a few seconds each hit to recover.
It is possible to kill bosses way above your level but it's going to take a long time
>>
>>329372505
>>329372561
This sounds fun, will try fishing next. I started out as a wizard and it's fun to switch between the elements.
>>
>>329372637
>Yuelia is best girl.
How's it feel to get cucked by Odin
>>
>>329373447
Why not leveling?
>>
>>329374572
Nigga the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Finished it in the middle of most of my classes because i got tired of not being able to switch classes from the menu.

It would have cut like 10-20 hours of gameplay but i would have been a hell of a lot happier.

Also try resources class before the workmanship class needed, you'll have tons of resources to make high level stuff in just a few hours.
>>
It's an overused term but this was the comfiest game I've played this generation.
>>
I'm a sucker for crafting your own items and stuff, so this game is awesome for me.

The starting alchemist quest is probably the funniest and cutest quest ever.

I haven't played my 3ds in over a year
>>
>>329377343
KABOOM
>>
>>329372373
looking at gameplay, it is literally a port of FL with town sim addition
>>
>>329372145

I believe you can do side quests together but not story quests.
>>
File: 1451249845217.png (369 KB, 1476x1476) Image search: [Google]
1451249845217.png
369 KB, 1476x1476
>>329373447
Isn't there armor that boots the power of barefisted combat?
>>
>>329371085
This game is probably one of the biggest let downs I had on the 3DS. I tried multiple times to get into it but just couldn't.
>>
>>329371085
mastered ranged and crafting to get the best weapons for ranged and magic users

havent played it in so long though

i kinda miss /flg/ but the game is pretty short desu
>>
>>329374632
Sneak is not worth it to level as there is no point in sneaking in this game.
>>329378758
I don't know but that would be helpful if they did.
>>
>>329380176
the only use I got out of sneak was singling out bosses that were in large groups, like those three lions in trial of light. Need their bounties without being destroyed, y'know?
>>
File: 1431837692320.gif (994 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431837692320.gif
994 KB, 500x500
>>329380290
If I had to grind sneak it shouldn't be too hard though I would really not want to
>>
>>329379916
Damn i never knew there was a general. Missed out i guess.

Anyway whats a good way to spend points?
>>
>>329382428
i usually change my points accordingly to what class im going to be
>>
>>329383614
Oh you can rearrange them? Didn't knew. That's good to hear.
>>
>>329383917
there's a price and a time for it though

so you should truly take it for granted but yeah it exists
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.