[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What video games do your parents play, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
What video games do your parents play, /v/?
>>
>>329263164
My dad only plays left 4 dead 2, he has nearly 1300 hours on it i think
>>
>>329263164
Mario, Pac-man, and Galaga
>>
My dad loved wii tennis so much he bought grand slam tennis, and loved grand slam tennis so much he bought a ps3 and ps move just to play the sequel. He's beaten them many times over.
>>
My dad had a huge collection of pirated Amiga games he'd play. He'd also code shit on the older systems where you had disks that were literally floppy. I'm sure he'd be playing all kinds of games if he'd gotten to experience the 00's and the explosion of 3D games.

My mom only ever played Bubble Pop or whatever it was called on the N64, and Zeus: Master of Olympus. I've ended up buying Zeus on various media just so I could install it on her new computers for her.
>>
>>329263164
My parents aren't in their 60s.
>>
>>329263164
None, my parents are dead.
>>
Played Diablo 2 with my mom. My dad plays simulators and city builders.
>>
My mother plays obscure puzzle games either on Flash browser or smartphone.

My dad used to play strategy games (mostly historical ones like Men of War, CoH, Total War or Stronghold series) but now he's a filthy casual who plays Candy Crush and other smartphone crap.
>>
Halo and Xbox flavor of the months. Currently he's hooked on Rocket League, last it was ARK.
>>
mom plays candy cunt
>>
My dad and I used to play a ton of shit back in the day. During the PS2 era we played a fuckton of SOCOM, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, MGS, boxing games, etc.
>>
Bejeweled 2 for hours.

Now its Words with Friends
>>
>>329263164
My dad played Wolfenstein 3D and later Return to castle Wolfenstein all the time. I'd sit next to him and watch him play.
>>
>>329263164
me mum plays hidden object games over 100 of them played
>>
>>329263164
The Conflict series, the Splinter Cell series and RTSs.
>>
My mom absolutely loves King's Quest. She's been playing the new one a lot lately.
>>
>>329270014
i would play with your mom's candy cunt
>>
File: arino finds no games.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
arino finds no games.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>in 20 - 30 years, we're all going to be considered old
>>
My mother hates video games and my dad has no time for them though he likes shooters.
>he used to play pokemon
>now he watches the antichrist and similar shows and movies on Netflix
Wait just a fucking second, he sounds like what those Christian anti-pokemon people said children would become if they played pokemon.
>>
>>329270381
Hot desu
>>
>>329263164
my mom has been getting into phone games like bejeweled since she got her first smart phone a couple weeks ago

my dad will play mario kart or wii bowling or even brawl with my niece and nephew. He feels he's too old to play shooters with me like we used to do with quake and shit
>>
My parents love Dr. Mario & Tetris. They have my old SNES and play it frequently.
>>
Neither played any vidya.
The most experience my mom has in it is playing the wii sports like once or twice
My father watched me play GTAIII for like 3 minutes.

My grandpa plays a good bit of video games though, he has a lot of old shovelware platformer gameboy games, because they're super cheap and he likes to play them as they have puzzles and shit you need to solve and likes how it keeps him thinking
>>
my parents think video games were created to draw us from the path of god and encourage us to sin so they dont really play that much

so glad i moved out
>>
Dad used to play the odd hunting game here and there. Wrote up a list of games he might've liked a while back, but I never gave it to him.
He doesn't do much but work these days.
>>
lots and lots of CoD.
>>
My dad gets into fighting games
>>
>>329265487
Hah
>>
File: 1437204161703.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1437204161703.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
Most of my dad's games come from shit he played when he was young, ads when he goes to gamestop, or whatever i'm playing.
If I recommend a game he usually tries it out
my mom usually doesn't play games, but she really enjoys puzzle games(Gem fighter, Dr.Mario ect.)
>>
My dad plays battlefield all the time. Camps with a sniper on hardcore and once phoned me up to tell me he went 58-0
>>
>>329270537
>being considered old when you're fifty+

Oh what a horror.
>>
my parents used to play super mario world together all the time when I was younger and apparently I would turn on the console by myself and delete their save file. this happened multiple times. my dad reminds me to this day that they almost put me up for adoption by the 4th time
>>
>>329263164
My dad plays Madden and whatever recent game I decided to actually buy on console. Currently it's MGSV
>>
My mother never played video games, but my father liked playing Mario Karthe 64 with me. He always picked Wario and almost never lost.

He doesn't play anymoee, but whenever I cone by to visit we like to play Art of Balance.
>>
My dad used to play FPS games like Medal of Honour, as well as the first Mafia. Also played a lot of Wii Sports when I got my Wii.
I've only ever seen my mum play Candy Crush and Wii Fit.
>>
File: 1433561771603.jpg (101 KB, 680x1102) Image search: [Google]
1433561771603.jpg
101 KB, 680x1102
my moms a filthy casual who only plays ios games

Ive never been able to get my dad into vidya
>>
My parents play Mario Kart and donkey kong games (even returns, which they actually managed to beat). My mom also plays 2D Zelda games, and my dad used to play stuff like timesplitters with me when they were new.

Now it's just mario kart as far as I'm aware.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.