[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I dual wield pistols grim dawn thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
How do I dual wield pistols
grim dawn thread
>>
>>329202904
it's a relic, gunslinger
>>
>>329203295
Is there any way to upgrade it or do I have to stick with that one relic the whole game?
>>
>>329203350
yeah I think all the basic class essential relics have either a 30 or a 40 upgrade, don't know if they added anything post 50
>>
>>329203350
You can gradually upgrade to higher tiers of it.
There are also some pieces of armor that enables it, but i don't know how high they go.
>>
I want to make a druid.
Savagery or Thunderous? Can thunderous still be used for devotions? It says no procs
>>
does killing mogdrogen piss off the rovers? (assuming I even can kill him)
>>
>>329204415
You can still equip devotions to it, it just doesn't trigger auto-attack skills. Max Torrent Thunderous Strikes is fun as fuck though.
>>
>>329204526
I tried to make a rifleman like that but I had serious energy problems later on. So I figured a druid with the various arcanist skills would alleviate that.
What reason is there to use savagery? Thunderous looks and feels like a 100% upgrade
>>
>>329205080
Savagery is more for an auto-attacking Soldier/Shaman character, it gives some really good bonuses and the skills that activate off auto attacks cost no energy so you can stack a bunch of auras. Thunderous Strikes seems like an upgrade now but not being able to use it with a shield hurts it in late elite/ultimate, just because you can't keep DPSing with that skill using a defensive set of gear.
>>
File: 1449696171098.jpg (79 KB, 762x668) Image search: [Google]
1449696171098.jpg
79 KB, 762x668
>>329202904
he thinks if he asks noob questions we won't recognize that he's the grim dawn shill

fucking lol

u dual wield with a relic and anybody would know that from a simple google search

btw this game is bad
>>
>>329206570
>shill
nigga there isn't even a general, go back your oscar threads, shitposter
>>
>finally get Wayward Soul Devotion skill
>can't bind to Sphere of Protection because Giant's Blood is already bound to it
Can I bind it to Void-Ward Aura (component buff) and have it proc off of that since it is also up 100% of the time?
>>
>>329206818
You should be able to, I know you can attach devotions to item skills.
>>
>>329207045
Yeah it allowed me to but I'm not certain if it will actually proc since maybe Sphere of Protection would take all incoming damage instead. I really don't know.
>>
>>329204415
Savagery and primal strike is fun, you build up savagery charges then slamdunk with primal
>>
Is the game longer than D3? How's the postgame?
>>
>all the legendary drops and epic drops are not made for your character

This game is suffering, I'm getting bored of elite difficulty since the game won't drop good acid/vitality shit or fun relic blueprints for my witchblade.

Can you properly trade in this game or do you have to drop items like a cocksucker waiting to be scammed?
>>
>>329208530
Make a build based on what tou find then.

Or one that is less reliant on specific drops
>>
>>329208530
Yes there is actual trading.
>>
>>329208530
do what everyone else is and use the mule save with every version of epic+ items in the game
>>
>>329207971
>Is the game longer than D3
Yes

>How's the postgame?
Doesn't exist, unless you count reputation grinds, but you can do that anytime
>>
>>329208530
What blueprints are you looking for?
>>
>>329208530
I found a dagger called Slithtongue on a few of my characters now, it's a green that deals pure Acid damage and has Poison/Acid damage bonuses. Comes out of one of the dead bodies behind the Wightmire devotion shrine. I've had it drop with an affix so it might be worth farming that if you're after a weapon.
>>
>>329210920
I've got that weapon and I haven't changed my weapon yet.

Still trying to find a decent shield for elite mode, do I prioritize shield recovery time instead of damage blocked?

How good is the mark of myrmidon on it compared to just slotting materia with aether/chaos/ele resist?

>>329210894
where the heck do I get a glacier blueprint? I want to make one so I can get terror which does massive chaos deeps
>>
>>329211647
Oh hell I have no clue. I think they're mostly randomized. I actually have Terror myself.
>>
File: 6FqeqiT.png (646 KB, 641x343) Image search: [Google]
6FqeqiT.png
646 KB, 641x343
>>329207847
>investing in 2 main skills
>>
>>329211771
Samefag here.

>>329211647
IT IS YOUR LUCKY DAY
I HAVE GLACIER TOO

Make a server, nigga
>>
>>329211919
i made a server named Gib Glacier, pass is 1111
i hope the server shows up
>>
File: grips.png (321 KB, 651x512) Image search: [Google]
grips.png
321 KB, 651x512
>>329208530
>keep finding shit I dont want
>tons of acid/poison stuff
>a few pieces of heavy armor for paladin builds
>never anything for summoners
>>
>>329211817
It makes sense in that specific case because savagery does affect primal strikes damage very much. It's ridiculously good for clearing because your primal strikes will be oneshotting everything with decent gear and you still have great singletarget damage
>>
>>329202904
Is this game worth the money? How does it differ from POE?
>>
>>329212913
>How does it differ from POE?
almost no grind

The business model of this game is to have people buy it, play it, enjoy it.
The business model of PoE is to have people download, grind for currency and stuff, buy stashtabs, invest more time and require more stashtabs as a result...

It's really really different gameplaywise too. If you want to compare it to a game, compare it to D2 or TQ if you've played either. It's very similiar to TQ.
>>
>>329212261
>plaguemancer legendary
do people actually play those classes

>>329211919
also thanks to anon for giving free stuff
>>
anyone want to beat last boss in elite for me? I did it once already and it was really long and frustrating, but the game didn't register it as a pass onto ultimate. I dont feel like changing my summoner build because I don't really have any gear that fits an occultist/shaman in any other way. I don't even know what else I could do with that combination
>>
>>329213556
sigil totems
>>
>>329214330
sigil is pretty shitty though. I already use it to proc a devotion skill
>>
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 249x107) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46 KB, 249x107
>/gdg/ has died every time since game launch
>so naturally there's a thread for it on /v/ every hour and a half
>>
>>329214589
/vg/ sucks. I stopped using it ages ago
>>
I Love grim dawn threads, they always trigger the paranoid faggots.

Grim dawn is one of the first ARPGs since fucking torchlight 2 that isn't always online and actually has some depth. Torchlight 2 was barely okay so the first decent non always online arpg in years is gonna be a big deal to some people.
>>
File: 05 - gGlqWJ2.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
05 - gGlqWJ2.gif
2 MB, 300x241
Path of Exile expansion in 4 days ya'll
>>
>>329215037
Grim Dawn is going to get mod support like Titan Quest as well, they're also saying they want to do expansion packs, which if they're anything like Immortal Throne, are going to be pretty good.
>>
>>329214589
/vg/ a shit
>>
>>329202904
I got back in with my level 40 warrior, previously I played up until Homestead was still closed and survived with life leech/regen/damage=health stuff but that doesn't seem to be doing the trick anymore, tips?
>>
File: 1344598705077.jpg (67 KB, 595x398) Image search: [Google]
1344598705077.jpg
67 KB, 595x398
>Friend somehow has an extra devotion point than me even though we both have the exact same shrines unlocked according to the codex menu
>More devotion points than shrines found

How the fuck does this shit even happen
>>
>>329218640
Playing the game in higher difficulties
>>
>>329219578
Been playing with them pretty much the whole time and we aren't to the second or third difficulty yet.

I think something may have gotten fucked with one of the updates and allowed one of the shrines to be claimed twice or something.
>>
Question: I took Nightblade with Demolitionist, most of the Nightblade passive dual wield effects say they work with the basic attack, will they still activate if I use the Demolitionist's Fire Strike as the default attack?
>>
is this game fun
>>
>>329216570
one expansion is guaranteed

there will probably be more considering that the game is selling quite well and receiving mostly positive feedback
>>
>>329220570
not as fun as your mom's funhole
>>
>>329220228
Yep.
>>
>>329202904
Gunslinger's Talisman (recipe bought from Devil's Crossing reputation merchant)
Gunslinger Jacket
Marauder Ammo Belt
>>
>>329221130
Well, guess I wasted resources removing the Fire Strike...
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.